+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused

waas007

Jun 27, 2016
Hi,

I applied for study permit on 25 March, 2016 but after three months processing, it got rejected today. however, i enclosed and provided all documents on every angle;

my employment letter, payslip of top 2nd bank in Pakistan
financial statement and tax returns of my Sponsor (Maternal Uncle)
college acceptance, IELTS result
letter of explanation etc

with reasons that don't make much sense

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
travel history
length of proposed stay in Canada
Other reasons:
- Not satisfied that you are a bona fide student & would depart Canada at end of an authorized stay."

Please anyone guide me through, is there anything to be done here or is it all over for me.
:( :( :(

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
waas007 said:
Hi,

I applied for study permit on 25 March, 2016 but after three months processing, it got rejected today. however, i enclosed and provided all documents on every angle;

my employment letter, payslip of top 2nd bank in Pakistan
financial statement and tax returns of my Sponsor (Maternal Uncle)
college acceptance, IELTS result
letter of explanation etc

with reasons that don't make much sense

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
travel history
length of proposed stay in Canada
Other reasons:
- Not satisfied that you are a bona fide student & would depart Canada at end of an authorized stay."

Please anyone guide me through, is there anything to be done here or is it all over for me.
:( :( :(
what are your current qualifications and what course did you apply for at which college/uni. Also length of course. Any course must be relevant to current qualifications and work experience.

waas007

Jun 27, 2016
Bs65 said:
what are your current qualifications and what course did you apply for at which college/uni. Also length of course. Any course must be relevant to current qualifications and work experience.
I am a Bachelor in Commerce and working as Forex Officer for last two years in Top Ranking bank here in Pakistan. I got admission in Camosun College, Victoria, BC in Diploma in Business Administration – Accounting Option 2 years.