+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused on 216(1) of the IRPR

hafeel27

May 20, 2019
I am planning to re-applying, any advice would be highly appreciated

Study permit refused on 216(1) of the IRPR

I am planning to re-applying, any advice would be highly appreciated

This is what I received -

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in reviewing your past study and employment History

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

My background -
I did my Higher National Diploma in IT specialized in Information System Engineering in 2017
and
Completed Batcholors BSc Bons in Computing in 2019 ..

No GAPS

I got accepted in Information Technology Network Technician Course 2 years Ontario College Diploma (Public College )
College name - Canadore College

I am planning to re-applying, any advice would be highly appreciated.