+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDER STUDYING IN IRELAND

rohanvala

Aug 26, 2016
HELLO GUYS ..
I AM INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDER AND STUDYING IN IRELAND SINCE 2.5 YEAR ....
I took an admission in certificate in business and language in year 2014 feb. once I finished this course in September 2014 after i took admission in diploma course but unfortunately the college(course) is no more under immigration rules and and i have to change it .... then after again the same things happened with another college so at the end I had 2 year gap in my study and i didn't get certificate result for this 2 year ... currently i am studying in certificate course and Now i want to decided to study in Canada. So what can i do for my 2 year gap ? dose it effect in my visa process ????

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Do you have a degree of any sort and which subject ? What would be your intended course in Canada ? Have you take the IELTS and if so what were your results.

Difficult to say on the 2 year gap, usually not any issue but depends on a strong case for the other criteria. Add to that the need to demonstrate that once education or PGWP completed that you would plan at least to return to home country which might need some input given last 2.5 years in Ireland to demonstrate ties back to India.

rohanvala

Aug 26, 2016
i completed my bachelor of pharmacy in India and i had IELTS but its expired cos its before 2 year and i got 5.5. and on the basis of this i got admission in Ireland.
do i get the admission without IELTS in any universities ???