+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status Change During Visa Processing

rendezvous

Sep 28, 2006
Hi There,
I am an international student in canada.I am living at montreal,Quebec.I got my provincial selection(CSQ) and applied for parmanent residency to Buffalo,New york as a skilled worker.I got my file number only.I have a plan to go to my own country to get marry next month.So what will be the wise decission for me to get the PR as early as possible.Should i apply for my spouse or only i will change my status without appling for my spouse.Could anybody help me please?my email is asif_iut@hotmail.com
ASIF

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rendezvous said:
Hi There,
I am an international student in canada.I am living at montreal,Quebec.I got my provincial selection(CSQ) and applied for parmanent residency to Buffalo,New york as a skilled worker.I got my file number only.I have a plan to go to my own country to get marry next month.So what will be the wise decission for me to get the PR as early as possible.Should i apply for my spouse or only i will change my status without appling for my spouse.Could anybody help me please?my email is asif_iut@hotmail.com
ASIF
1. If you marry, you MUST include your spouse in the application. If you don't then she is no longer a member of the family class and cannot be sponsored and you can be removed from Canada for misrepresentation.

PMM