+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sr. I&C Engineer

malikmeets

Jul 4, 2018
Dear Sir,

I need to clarify about WES/ICAS services for Canada immigration. Is it really required to get equivalencies done for all Pakistani degrees/certification (being Pakistani) for immigration purpose to Canada from WES/ICAS. Since we/PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) recently got authority from Washington Accord (IPEA) to award IPE for Pakistani Engineers which will be equivalent to any other professional engineer in the World market.

Please advise as i am intended to apply for Canada Express Entry and confused for either to go through WES or though IPE from PEC as part of initial process.

In addition to that i would like to inform that i have 10 years of experience in construction field, while over viewing the previous threads it has been observed that WES is only required for designing field, so is it authentic in my case being having construction experience in power generation and water transmission systems.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Sir,

I need to clarify about WES/ICAS services for Canada immigration. Is it really required to get equivalencies done for all Pakistani degrees/certification (being Pakistani) for immigration purpose to Canada from WES/ICAS. Since we/PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) recently got authority from Washington Accord (IPEA) to award IPE for Pakistani Engineers which will be equivalent to any other professional engineer in the World market.

Please advise as i am intended to apply for Canada Express Entry and confused for either to go through WES or though IPE from PEC as part of initial process.

In addition to that i would like to inform that i have 10 years of experience in construction field, while over viewing the previous threads it has been observed that WES is only required for designing field, so is it authentic in my case being having construction experience in power generation and water transmission systems.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir
ECA report for your education from WES or IQAS or ICES is mandatory.

Reactions: malikmeets

AnuSuchi

Apr 14, 2018
Dear Sir,

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

Hii,

Can you please share your current status? Are uou in canada now?