+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship

safkhan

Oct 10, 2014
Hi,

My wife is the applicant and in Pakistan and i am the sponsor. Our case is being processed in London. Sharing my timeline from Ecas online inquiry.

1 - We received your application for permanent residence on February, 2014.
2 - We started processing your application on March, 2014.
3 - Medical results have been received.
4 - We sent you medical instructions on January, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
5 - We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
6 - Decision Made (January 06 2016)

After the 4th instructions, we got pregnant and we had to notify CIC about the pregnancy. Our son was born in Pakistan in April 2015 and we added him to the application by sending all the related documentation. we received a letter about requiring more documentation and new medical for both my wife and for my son in October 2015 that was the time when that number 5 in the timeline was updated. we sent all the requested documents in December and within a week number 6 - Decision Made was updated. mind you decision made is only showing on the main page of online status and by click on it we are getting the first 5 instructions of the timeline.
my question is that on the basis of my time line does any one has any idea how far our application has reached and how long would it take for us to get the next instructions/letter from London Visa office.
i would really appreciate an answer on this.
Safkhan

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
I sure can understand it’s the crucial time, but don’t worry, I see, everything is up to date form your end. This sure has a chance for positive results.
Also, as you have already completed your PCC & Medicals, you could even write to the case officer, once to update you on the progress.
I wish you all the luck.