+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Canadian experience says 0

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
But with the above message it looks like they want to convey - everything is fixed from their end and it's our fault (either due to Incomplete forms, browser issues, or something else God knows)
simply, they are lying!!! I am very disappointed with this system that even they do not want to accept their mistake.

Dakshay0805

Nov 20, 2022
But with the above message it looks like they want to convey - everything is fixed from their end and it's our fault (either due to Incomplete forms, browser issues, or something else God knows)
Yes.. But everything is okay from my end and the application is also submitted.. I have also checked for completeness for all forms.. and yet there is the glitch of spouse experience not being added.

Reactions: wlf20222

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
Yes.. But everything is okay from my end and the application is also submitted.. I have also checked for completeness for all forms.. and yet there is the glitch of spouse experience not being added.
Exactly.
I tried everything, but it does not work.

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
They wouldn't take this as an issue unless a large sum of people complain or bring this to notice. Not even half of the members here tweeted or responded to spouse work experience tweets, hardly 3 or 4 have tweeted/retweeted. Despite raising multiple webforms/ technical issues, they will never address this issue if only a handful of people keep posting this issue.

Reactions: wlf20222

wlf20222

Dec 3, 2022
They wouldn't take this as an issue unless a large sum of people complain or bring this to notice. Not even half of the members here tweeted or responded to spouse work experience tweets, hardly 3 or 4 have tweeted/retweeted. Despite raising multiple webforms/ technical issues, they will never address this issue if only a handful of people keep posting this issue.
Please ask your friend and family everyone to do sth. We missed this draw. If we do nothing, we will definitely miss the next draw as well. Please Tweet retweet, like, and reply. Ask everyone to help us in this matter.
They do nothing if we stay silent.