+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*********Spousal Sponsorship INLAND 2017 *********

Shawn17

Apr 1, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Wish you a happy new years wishes :) And advance thanks for replying for my post !

I have couple of questions to all the experts out there;

My wife is a Canadian Citizen and I am an Indian Citizen. We just got our marriage registration done on January 27, 2017. On the other side, I have begun the application process for spousal sponsorship. Being said that, the requirements is that I need to submit the marriage certificate along with the application. It would take roughly 10 weeks to receive the Marriage certificate. Meanwhile, can I go ahead and submit my Record of Solemnization (White Document) ? Will CIC the government of Canada will accept it ? Or is there any other alternative solution ? or Should i wait until i receive my marriage certificate ?

2. My birth certificate is from India which contains both Regional language and translated to English on the same document. At this point do i need to provide a complete translated (ENGLISH) form to the CIC, which needs to be signed by the notary ?

3. When declaring the family members, do i need to send CIC my family members Identification document as well ?

Your immediate attention to the above will be very helpful for us.

Thanks,
Shawn

arminmor

Aug 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Shawn17,

There is already a thread for 2017 in-land applications.
Bring your questions there.
Someone will help.

I can not post links since I am new at this forum, so here is the name of the thread:
Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Search it in google. You will find the link.

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
Shawn17 said:
Hello Everyone,

Wish you a happy new years wishes :) And advance thanks for replying for my post !

I have couple of questions to all the experts out there;

My wife is a Canadian Citizen and I am an Indian Citizen. We just got our marriage registration done on January 27, 2017. On the other side, I have begun the application process for spousal sponsorship. Being said that, the requirements is that I need to submit the marriage certificate along with the application. It would take roughly 10 weeks to receive the Marriage certificate. Meanwhile, can I go ahead and submit my Record of Solemnization (White Document) ? Will CIC the government of Canada will accept it ? Or is there any other alternative solution ? or Should i wait until i receive my marriage certificate ?

hello friends im just applied on 30 jan 2017, you have to send marriage certificate with your file ,dont send without it they will send it back saying incomplete file, i waited almost 4 months ,my friend dont take chances

2. My birth certificate is from India which contains both Regional language and translated to English on the same document. At this point do i need to provide a complete translated (ENGLISH) form to the CIC, which needs to be signed by the notary ?

3. When declaring the family members, do i need to send CIC my family members Identification document as well ?

Your immediate attention to the above will be very helpful for us.

Thanks,
Shawn

Simmi100

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Not sure for other questions but for birth certificate you need

1- Translated copy from certified translators only.
2- Notarized copy of birth certificate

Shawn17

Apr 1, 2016
Hello everyone,

I need some assistance.

i have applied for spousal sponsorship and its my wife who is sponsoring me. I was living in canada with a post graduation work permit with an expiry date of July 17 2017, and i continued to remain in canada under implies status. But unfortunately my dad passed away few weeks ago and i left the country to be with my dad. I currently live in india and i dont have a visa to re-enter canada. Meanwhile, my bridging work permit is under process which would take another 3-4 months time to get processed.

My question is,

- Is there anyway i can get back to canada ?
- Once i update the goverment that left canada for an emergency, will they consider or ask me to re-apply the Sponsorship application from the beginning ??

If anyone could answer these questions, will be a great help for me and for my family.

Awaiting eagerly for your suggestions.

Thanks,
Shwan

vodalina

Dec 5, 2017
I also need some assistant. my husband is 22 years younger then me. Our relationship is true and genuine and we have all documents and proofs ready to be sent. Would age difference be a "red flag" for the officer?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I also need some assistant. my husband is 22 years younger then me. Our relationship is true and genuine and we have all documents and proofs ready to be sent. Would age difference be a "red flag" for the officer?
Hi, an age difference of this gap would generally be considered a red flag. It depends on other factors such as culture. Make sure you have sufficient evidence and proof to satisfy the officer.

vodalina

Dec 5, 2017
Hi, an age difference of this gap would generally be considered a red flag. It depends on other factors such as culture. Make sure you have sufficient evidence and proof to satisfy the officer.
Thanks so much for your reply!

serena0210

Mar 17, 2017
Hi there :) I got a interview date!
Here is share my process time.
2017. 5 send file
2017. 6 return file reason for missing information
2017. 7.14 resend file
2017. 8 got file number and link it
2017. 10 got open work permit for 2 years
2018. 3 request medical test
2018. 6.20 got interview date!!!

I applied it on July 14. so if anyone who applied around that date, interview date is coming soon.
I got so much help from this website and thank you for everybody.