+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Native said:
Bubbleboy why do u want to talk to them ? thought you got your medicals done and everything was ok....? has it passed 6 weeks already? or do u need to mail them something? Sign NATIVE
who said to you it will takes 6 weeks the medical takes only 2 days to reach paris .then dicision could be in 2 weeks then they send it back to rabat so why 6 weeks as she said to me after interview she said 2 untill 3 weeks but it's been a month . so we send them an emial but no answers

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband went to medical, he just finished them and send them away Bubbleboy, he was told it will take a month, then it goes to rabat, then thats like maybe another 2 weeks. so i calculated 6 weeks. Thats just my time frame. Goodluck though. Im sure they will call u soon since its been that long, also it can be other things slowing it down. Sign NATIVE

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bubbleboy said:
who said to you it will takes 6 weeks the medical takes only 2 days to reach paris .then dicision could be in 2 weeks then they send it back to rabat so why 6 weeks as she said to me after interview she said 2 untill 3 weeks but it's been a month . so we send them an emial but no answers
The Medicals are sent to the Regional Medical Centre in Paris where they are reviewed and coded by an Immigration Medical Dr. who inputs the results into CAIPS. Since yours is not the only medical being reviewed in Paris, it takes about a month for the results to be posted.

PMM

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam aleikum everybody
this is ouail, well i went to the doctor for another medical this morning as my wife posted and the doctor said it's gonna take around a month for the results to be posted like PMM posted too
i just wanna say something, patience is the key; we been through alot and the long part is done now it's about few weeks inchallah so be patient folks and keep trustin in god and everything will be great inchallah :)
peace out

tony-montana

Mar 12, 2010
Salam everyone,
first of all i'm happy that i found such a good and helpful forum full with nice people that support each others.(i saw that in all the messages here) and i say congratulations to thoose who had the chance to join their loved one and best of luck to thoose who still waiting.
so i have 2 question guys and any help will be really apreciated.
1- why i didn't find here anyone that mention some of or all the questions that have been asked in the interview(i'm talking about marriage between canadian woman and morrocan man)..is it too private or we shouldn't talk about it??(if someone could send me some by a message that will be great ;D)
2- can someone talk a little more about the other medical certificate that you have to get by a docotor from the embassy? can you have get a certificate from an other doctor in your city or what??
I thank everyone and Good luck to all of you my brothers and sisters.

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony-montana said:
Salam everyone,
first of all i'm happy that i found such a good and helpful forum full with nice people that support each others.(i saw that in all the messages here) and i say congratulations to thoose who had the chance to join their loved one and best of luck to thoose who still waiting.
so i have 2 question guys and any help will be really apreciated.
1- why i didn't find here anyone that mention some of or all the questions that have been asked in the interview(i'm talking about marriage between canadian woman and morrocan man)..is it too private or we shouldn't talk about it??(if someone could send me some by a message that will be great ;D)
2- can someone talk a little more about the other medical certificate that you have to get by a docotor from the embassy? can you have get a certificate from an other doctor in your city or what??
I thank everyone and Good luck to all of you my brothers and sisters.
first welcome to this forum....for the medical report,the person interested to do that have to do it in one of the doctors of embassy ...it's a medical test countain a X rays (cheest & lungs & respiratory) and some blood works detecting the contagious diseases ...and dont worry inchallah everythings will be great
second hand for an interview ...here u can find some questions are possibliy existed the day of interview,and make sure that some cases dont require an interview:
List of questions you can expect for the interview:

1. When and where did you meet your spouse for the first time?

2. How did you meet your spouse?

3. How old is your spouse? What is your spouse's birth date?

4. What does your spouse do for a living?

5. Where did your spouse go to school'?

6. What degrees or formal training does your spouse have?

7. How did your spouse immigrate to canada?

8. Where does your spouse work?

9. What is the name of the company? What position does your spouse hold? How long has your spouse worked there?

10. What does the job entail?

I l. Does your spouse like his or her job?

12. What is the salary?

13. Where does your spouse live?

14. Whom does your spouse live with?

15. Where are you going to live when you go to canada?

16. Please explain the type of relationship you have had since your first meeting.

17. What is your religion?

18. What is the religion of your spouse?

18. When you and your spouse were dating what would you do together?

19. Do you have any hobbies? Describe them.

20. Does your spouse have any hobbies? Describe them.

21. What type of music do you enjoy?

22. What type of music does your spouse enjoy?

23. What kind of movies do you enjoy?

24. What kind of movies does your spouse enjoy?

25. What kind of books do you read?

26. What kind of books does your spouse read?

27. Have you and your spouse ever exchanged gifts? Explain.

28. When and where did the marriage proposal take place?

29. Was your marriage arranged?

30. If it was arranged describe how it was arranged and by whom?

31. Did you have a ceremony celebrating your relationship?

32. Where was it held?

33. When was it held?

34. Describethe ceremony?

35. Did it conform to your own religious and cultural beliefs? Explain.

36. When did you get married?

37. Where did you get married?

38. Who was at the wedding?

39. What family members were there?

40. How many people were at the ceremony?

41. What day was the ceremony held on?

42. Who performed the ceremony?

43. Do you have pictures of the ceremony?

44. Who was at the ceremony from your side?

45. Who was at the ceremony from your spouse's side?

46. Were any friends present?

47. How many brothers and sisters does your spouse have?

48. Were your parents at the wedding? If not, why not?

49. Are your parents aware of the wedding? If not, why not?

50. Where your spouse's parents at the wedding? If not, why not?

51. Were your spouse's parents aware of the wedding? If not, why not?

52. Was a reception held? When and where was it held?

53. Who was present at the reception?

54. Did you receive any wedding gifts? Describe them.

55. Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?

56. Can you show me pictures and receipts from the honeymoon, wedding and reception?

57. Have you or your spouse been married before?

58. Why was that relationship dissolved?

59. Do you have any children from your current relationship or marriage?

60. How many children?

61. What are the names and birth dates?

62. Where are the children now?

63. Who looks after the children?

64. Do any other family members reside with you and your spouse? If yes, please indicate their names and relationship.

65. What relatives do you have in canada?

66. What are their names and where do they live?

67. What relatives do you have outside of canada?

68. Has your spouse met any of your relatives or friends? Who have they met and when did they meet them?

69. Have you met any of your spouse's relatives or friends? Whom have you met and when did you meet them?

70. In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?

71. What will you do when you go to canada'?

72. Why did you marry your spouse?

73. Since your marriage have you seen your spouse? If not, why not?

74. Do your family members (parents, siblings) want to immigrate to canada?

75. Did you marry your spouse so that you could sponsor your parents as landed immigrants of canada?

76. How do you correspond with your spouse?

77. How often do you talk on the phone?

78. Do you have phone bills, e-mails, cards, etc., and can I see them?

79. Tell me why this marriage or relationship is genuine.

80. What makes your relationship with your spouse different from that of a female/male friend?

81. Does your spouse support you financially?

82. Do you support your spouse financially?

83. If I refuse this application what will you do?

tony-montana

Mar 12, 2010
Hello my friend,
really thank you bzaffffffffff for your help and your answer, and i will say again that i'm really happy in this forum.
1- Is that medical report necessary and i should do it me and my wife??

2- in the interview,are they going to ask us all these questions??(because i think we will have an interview.)

3- if we marry after the first time she come here..won't that be a problem for the process of getting the visa,or we sould wait until she comes in the second time??

Thank you for any respond and the best of luck to you and everyone alse in te forum.

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
first i want to know who is the canadian here and who is the moroccan..because u didnt give signs explains who is the citizenship for both of u....plus who want to imiigrate to canada who must do a medical exam and who must pass by an interview ..i hope u get it

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony-montana said:
Hello my friend,
really thank you bzaffffffffff for your help and your answer, and i will say again that i'm really happy in this forum.
1- Is that medical report necessary and i should do it me and my wife??

2- in the interview,are they going to ask us all these questions??(because i think we will have an interview.)

3- if we marry after the first time she come here..won't that be a problem for the process of getting the visa,or we sould wait until she comes in the second time??

Thank you for any respond and the best of luck to you and everyone alse in te forum.
first i want to know who is the canadian here and who is the moroccan..because u didnt give signs explains who is the citizenship for both of u....plus who want to imiigrate to canada who must do a medical exam and who must pass by an interview ..i hope u get it

azitour4ever

Mar 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam all,
i am a moroccan man , my fiancee is moroccan too and she is living is montreal since 4 years under the status of permanent resident.
we intend to get married end of Mai inchaallah. we therefore would like to get some information on how the whole process goes i mean do we have to follow the same process as for mixte marriage or our process will be diffrent? does she need to bring some paper work with her prior to getting married or she can do it later after we marry? do we have to freek out about the so called interview and gathering all the proofs and stuff?
i hope i am not enoying you guys with all theses questions , i would hoped there was some kind of guide to follow .
please bear with me
looking forward to getting some information advices and many thanks in advance.
salam

tony-montana

Mar 12, 2010
Hi Again,
i'm the moroccan and i live in morocco, my future wife will be coming here this month (Insh'Allah)...and we were planning to marry here,so i can join her to canada and be with her,this is her first time here in morocco and we want to marry (do you think it's a good idea to marry after the first time she come here,or should we wait??)...and i don't know who should pass the interview and the medical exam,
is it both of us or just me.
Thank you and i hope i've talked about what you needed to know.

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony-montana said:
Hi Again,
i'm the moroccan and i live in morocco, my future wife will be coming here this month (Insh'Allah)...and we were planning to marry here,so i can join her to canada and be with her,this is her first time here in morocco and we want to marry (do you think it's a good idea to marry after the first time she come here,or should we wait??)...and i don't know who should pass the interview and the medical exam,
is it both of us or just me.
Thank you and i hope i've talked about what you needed to know.
u have no choice ,so just marry here and u gonna pass the medical and the interview

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL! everyone is tired of answering the same question over and over again. I can tell. It is kinda repetitive, with everyone on the edge and stressed out, this is understandable. sign NATIVE

tony-montana

Mar 12, 2010
Newhusband:
- Thank you for your answer...but please tell me about marrying the first time we met.do you think it's not good for the process of the papers and get the visa to be together with my wife,or we should wait until the next time she come??.

Native:
-sorry,but i didn't find an answer for my question in the forum,(maybe i didn't search very well or no one posted the same question) etheir way.if answering tires you,you know that you don't have to answer me ;)
Have a good day.

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tony montanna, the questions doesnt bother me at all:) To answer you buddy, is I married my husband the first trip I went there. that was way back in 2008. if that answers your question then this is great. Everyone is under alot of stress. Sorry if i sounded mean or something.ANyways all is good just waiting on the medicals of my husband. sign NATIVE