+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well we received the forms ..my husband did to redo medicals ....from the embassy from rabat....today so he is going to be there Monday and will do it as soon as possible ...how long do u think for the 2nd time guys that it will take all this .....

Thats really weird that they would just tell him to do it he needs to get the forms cause if he goes without their paper im afraid that he going to do it then he will have to redo it with their forms with his pictures....my husband had to send rabat 4pictures of himself which i would think 1 or 2 are for the medical ...maybe he should email them just to confirm......

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
When my hubby had to redo his medical he just used the same form from the site with new photos...brought everything to the DMP and received a receipt. When he went to the 2nd interview he told them he redid the medical and they asked for the receipt. In the original application we sent the receipt.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
See... why did I ask for clear answer when I knew there was none... hahahahaha

Rabat has absolutely NO consistency.....I can understand rjessome's frustration in this moment!!

I am going to tell him to just go ahead and take his receipt to the embassy.. after taking a copy of course...

So ridiculous that there would not be a standard for that... it is not like it is something that you can do only if you feel like it. You know.. like IF you have proof of your communication for the last 3months.. this is not something you can just say.. oh the computer had a glitch and I don't have it.. hahaha

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
dair2dv8103100 said:
So ridiculous that there would not be a standard for that... it is not like it is something that you can do only if you feel like it. You know.. like IF you have proof of your communication for the last 3months.. this is not something you can just say.. oh the computer had a glitch and I don't have it.. hahaha
Ooooh I hear you on that one. I just told him to bring it with him because you never know. Is your hubby going back to the same doc?

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My husband was asked to re-do his medicals when he went to his interview back in Sept,,they never gave him the papers to re-do medicals,,he printed them from the computer,,,his second medicals took almost 4 months for Rabat to recieve them,,my husband called Rabat if he had to send in the receipt and they told him no and they told him once they call him to pick up his Visa to just being in the receipt,,...2nd medicals takes 3 months b 4 Rabat calls,,,hubby re-did medicals on Oct 20th and Rabat called him in Feb to pick up his Visa,,,hope this helps... :)praying that all will be reunited with their loved ones,,hubby is doing great and loves Canada,,amazing feeling to have him here,,I thank God everyday,, :)

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
dair2dv8103100 said:
Do you mean when did CIC request the notes? If so, I have a date of Feb 13.

Yes it also said they request an interview and the papers they wanted.

But it says the criminal and security checks have not been started. And I believe when habibti's husband was in for the interview his VO said it would take 4 months to complete these.... correct if I am wrong habibti.
Yes, Dair... this is what the VO told my husband :( That Rabat office!!! So much incompetence...

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
hayati said:
My husband was asked to re-do his medicals when he went to his interview back in Sept,,they never gave him the papers to re-do medicals,,he printed them from the computer,,,his second medicals took almost 4 months for Rabat to recieve them,,my husband called Rabat if he had to send in the receipt and they told him no and they told him once they call him to pick up his Visa to just being in the receipt,,...2nd medicals takes 3 months b 4 Rabat calls,,,hubby re-did medicals on Oct 20th and Rabat called him in Feb to pick up his Visa,,,hope this helps... :)praying that all will be reunited with their loved ones,,hubby is doing great and loves Canada,,amazing feeling to have him here,,I thank God everyday,, :)
Thx for posting this Hayati. Makes sense why we have are now going on the 10 month with no answers. Now we are keeping track to keep the criminal check up to date...that wonderful 3 month expiry date UGH!

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well do you guys think its different when its kinda the 2nd time around after winning ADR..for you guys its like right way after interview got accepted but me its kinda different after the ADR and all...
so im hoping that its quicker or maybe hopefully......cause from the time ADR was won dec 12-2011 then i received copy dec 19th then rabat started proceesing jan 3-2012 then htey called him for pictures and sent him documents to be refilled and redo police clearance feb 20-2012 then now just sent him the form to redo medicals march 9-2012 so do u think that its going to be another 4mths ????? i will shoot myself between the eye....

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hey vjamal if you check on the Rabat Embasy site it states 2nd medicals takes up to 3 months before they contact,,I know they take a long time b 4 they call, but our lives r in their hands... then again it depends how busy they are,,I know my husband said that when he got the visa, there was only 3 couple ( spouses)that were getting their visa and the rest were other visa,,he said there was like 50 people there recieving visa's, keep strong it will happen soon...

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
Ok... I snap! I am losing it! Another Saturday night crying my heart out. I had a difficult conversation on msn with my husband that lasted no more than 15 minutes or so. It was my time of the week with him as we work out of the house Monday to Friday, and the time difference make it difficult to connect. Usually we send each other emails every day, sometimes twice a day but this week almost nothing from him. Last weekend he was away and I did not know. He was so upset with family matters that he did not think to let me know. He also lost his mobile phone and there was no way to contact me once he was in the countryside at his grand-parents house. Things that matter to me last weekend and this week (like the new workplaces) went unnoticed. I sent him emails but he barely answered them, not in a satisfactory manner, like he did not pay attention to what I wrote.

I wrote him on Thursday my lunch time and I got no reply from him that day and nothing yesterday Friday. Then, we had this time on msn. At the beginning of the week, he told me in a email he feels sad and depressed and I should give him some time in order for him to regain his stability. Today I told him I feel sad and depressed too and it was not fair to me! And pulling away from me makes things twice harder on me. On top of that, I have to work my ass off to defend him with Immigration and to have enough money to visit him all summer. More and more I feel people rejecting me because they find it weird my husband is not with me. I hear the rumors and people talking about me... "her husband is using her to enter Canada".... "once he is here he will divorce her"... etc. Even this kind of comments my son and his friends. I see these people having a normal life with their spouse.

On this Forum, I constantly read about other people who have successful interview, who have their visa, who have the VO requesting medicals, who are landing in Canada, who are approved without interview, etc. I am truly happy for them, but I feel also left out. Like I do not belong, like I am not normal.

My dear husband said: "Do you think it is a good idea to complain to me when I have serious problems?" I said: "Ok... I heard you. I have nothing else to say". Then, he said: "I am going to sleep" and left msn.

I am one inch from giving up!

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Habibti said:
Ok... I snap! I am losing it! Another Saturday night crying my heart out. I had a difficult conversation on msn with my husband that lasted no more than 15 minutes or so. It was my time of the week with him as we work out of the house Monday to Friday, and the time difference make it difficult to connect. Usually we send each other emails every day, sometimes twice a day but this week almost nothing from him. Last weekend he was away and I did not know. He was so upset with family matters that he did not think to let me know. He also lost his mobile phone and there was no way to contact me once he was in the countryside at his grand-parents house. Things that matter to me last weekend and this week (like the new workplaces) went unnoticed. I sent him emails but he barely answered them, not in a satisfactory manner, like he did not pay attention to what I wrote.

I wrote him on Thursday my lunch time and I got no reply from him that day and nothing yesterday Friday. Then, we had this time on msn. At the beginning of the week, he told me in a email he feels sad and depressed and I should give him some time in order for him to regain his stability. Today I told him I feel sad and depressed too and it was not fair to me! And pulling away from me makes things twice harder on me. On top of that, I have to work my ass off to defend him with Immigration and to have enough money to visit him all summer. More and more I feel people rejecting me because they find it weird my husband is not with me. I hear the rumors and people talking about me... "her husband is using her to enter Canada".... "once he is here he will divorce her"... etc. Even this kind of comments my son and his friends. I see these people having a normal life with their spouse.

On this Forum, I constantly read about other people who have successful interview, who have their visa, who have the VO requesting medicals, who are landing in Canada, who are approved without interview, etc. I am truly happy for them, but I feel also left out. Like I do not belong, like I am not normal.

My dear husband said: "Do you think it is a good idea to complain to me when I have serious problems?" I said: "Ok... I heard you. I have nothing else to say". Then, he said: "I am going to sleep" and left msn.

I am one inch from giving up!
Hi
i really really do understand you and your pain,but we should know the whole story,why your husband is depressed,you can't have a good relationship if there is no good communication,you can solve everything with good communication,,,and tell me how long has he been waiting for his visa?if the process is taking time,he should go into CIC website and look at other VO in the other countries,where it takes sometimes 27months,,,since your file is at the embassy here in Rabat,then what's the problem??????if i tell you about my story you will see why i said i do understand you,and i can say also i do understand him,
im a Moroccan who is married with a Canadian woman from Newfoundland,we sent in out first application on June 2010,and i keep telling my wife at that time to check on it,she was calling them and they couldn't give her an answer,because they couldn't see it on their system,,,and my wife was talking to her friends and they told her it's normal it takes so long,,,but i told her,no it's not normal,in Mississauga it only takes between a month and 3 month,,,but she wasn't listening,and i asked her to go and see her MP and she said,he is an idiot,,,so it took us one year to realize that the first application has been lost,and we started another one,that we sent last October,and this time she called them many times last January and they said she has been approved to sponsor me,i asked her to call them many times to get to talk to different agents and see what they say,they have said similar answers,and they gave her a file number,and they said they have sent her a letter,but she never gets any letter,and here too in Morocco,i haven't gotten any acknowledgement of reception from the Visa Office ,,,i started being worried,and i am worried right now,and i told my wife,and she said she is sure that everything is fine this time,,,but i really can't relax because i need to see it with my own eyes,i mean i need to get a letter as an AOR from the VO,telling me they have my file,,,my wife is a very nice woman and i do love her so so so much,and i know she loves me more,,,lol,,,but her only problem is that i always feel like i have to keep asking her to do things,especially when it comes to immigration stuffs,,,well right now,i don't know what to do,because i heard that sometimes the VO don't send any letter or anything,,,
anyway what im trying to tell you is that we are married since march 2010,it been 2 years now,,,so you can imagine,,,and my wife was here last November and December we had 36 days together here in my country,,,
don't listen too much to your friends and these people who are saying that your husband is gonna leave you once he got there,,,not all Moroccans are like that,,,and you have to know that you can't stop people from talking,they are free to say whatever they want,,,
i hear similar things here too,,,just 4 days ago,a woman who is a family for me,she said,that Canadians women now prefer to get married to Moroccan men and leave them in their country(Morocco)and use them for fun when they come here for vacancy,,,she was talking about me,because she asked my aunt why im still here and i haven't gotten my visa yet,and when my aunt said,im still waiting,she answered here that way,,,and i hear things like that all the time,but i know it's not true,,,,and as i said,people are sick to be honest,,,lol,,,i can't stop them talking and i can't make them shut their mouth up,i do trust my wife and i know we need allot of patience with the immigration process,,,if you were married because of true and strong love,then you are supposed to promised each other to never give up
i do believe that sometimes your government and the immigration make the process so long on purpose ,so they can see if a couple can survive this long waiting or no,so they can be sure they are really married for real and not only for visa,,,
i really hope my message made you feel a little better,i wish i could say more,,but please try and talk to your husband and ask him what's wrong,,and he has to be honest too and talk to you about it,,,i dont want you to think about giving up,keep thinking about the good things in your husband and the good moment and memories you had with him,and you can ask your self,does he worth it or no,,,,
you have a good night

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
gladiateur19 said:
Hi
i really really do understand you and your pain,but we should know the whole story,why your husband is depressed,you can't have a good relationship if there is no good communication,you can solve everything with good communication,,,and tell me how long has he been waiting for his visa?if the process is taking time,he should go into CIC website and look at other VO in the other countries,where it takes sometimes 27months,,,since your file is at the embassy here in Rabat,then what's the problem??????if i tell you about my story you will see why i said i do understand you,and i can say also i do understand him,
im a Moroccan who is married with a Canadian woman from Newfoundland,we sent in out first application on June 2010,and i keep telling my wife at that time to check on it,she was calling them and they couldn't give her an answer,because they couldn't see it on their system,,,and my wife was talking to her friends and they told her it's normal it takes so long,,,but i told her,no it's not normal,in Mississauga it only takes between a month and 3 month,,,but she wasn't listening,and i asked her to go and see her MP and she said,he is an idiot,,,so it took us one year to realize that the first application has been lost,and we started another one,that we sent last October,and this time she called them many times last January and they said she has been approved to sponsor me,i asked her to call them many times to get to talk to different agents and see what they say,they have said similar answers,and they gave her a file number,and they said they have sent her a letter,but she never gets any letter,and here too in Morocco,i haven't gotten any acknowledgement of reception from the Visa Office ,,,i started being worried,and i am worried right now,and i told my wife,and she said she is sure that everything is fine this time,,,but i really can't relax because i need to see it with my own eyes,i mean i need to get a letter as an AOR from the VO,telling me they have my file,,,my wife is a very nice woman and i do love her so so so much,and i know she loves me more,,,lol,,,but her only problem is that i always feel like i have to keep asking her to do things,especially when it comes to immigration stuffs,,,well right now,i don't know what to do,because i heard that sometimes the VO don't send any letter or anything,,,
anyway what im trying to tell you is that we are married since march 2010,it been 2 years now,,,so you can imagine,,,and my wife was here last November and December we had 36 days together here in my country,,,
don't listen too much to your friends and these people who are saying that your husband is gonna leave you once he got there,,,not all Moroccans are like that,,,and you have to know that you can't stop people from talking,they are free to say whatever they want,,,
i hear similar things here too,,,just 4 days ago,a woman who is a family for me,she said,that Canadians women now prefer to get married to Moroccan men and leave them in their country(Morocco)and use them for fun when they come here for vacancy,,,she was talking about me,because she asked my aunt why im still here and i haven't gotten my visa yet,and when my aunt said,im still waiting,she answered here that way,,,and i hear things like that all the time,but i know it's not true,,,,and as i said,people are sick to be honest,,,lol,,,i can't stop them talking and i can't make them shut their mouth up,i do trust my wife and i know we need allot of patience with the immigration process,,,if you were married because of true and strong love,then you are supposed to promised each other to never give up
i do believe that sometimes your government and the immigration make the process so long on purpose ,so they can see if a couple can survive this long waiting or no,so they can be sure they are really married for real and not only for visa,,,
i really hope my message made you feel a little better,i wish i could say more,,but please try and talk to your husband and ask him what's wrong,,and he has to be honest too and talk to you about it,,,i dont want you to think about giving up,keep thinking about the good things in your husband and the good moment and memories you had with him,and you can ask your self,does he worth it or no,,,,
you have a good night
O M G !

I say OMG for two things. First, it is awful that it took you a whole year to realize your application was lost and you lost all this time for nothing! You have all my compassion.

I say OMG a second time... as people here know my whole story. I have been on this Forum for more than a year now. You know... you can read all the past posts of members here to have an idea of what they are going through or what they have been through.

Since you are new on this thread, I will explain a bit to you my situation. For 4 years, my husband and I have dreamed and hoped to start a life together. Last November, we got completely crushed when Rabat denied the visa. End of December (on the day of our first wedding anniversary) we got the notes. Our immigration consultant read them and she said they were full of BS and crap. It seems we got an incompetent VO who screwed up our file from A to Z.

Once my husband read the refusal letter, he pulled away from me for almost one month. It was an awful time for me as I was alone to deal with the pain. Then, he came back to his normal self: communicative, loving, gentle and caring. Then, in January he had a short depression period and he pulled away from me again. It was an important time for me as the doctor phoned me to let me know they found something wrong in me. These days he has serious problems (I know what they are) and he pulls away from me again. Each time I want to be close to him or communicate with him, he becomes not available. Even though there are important things going on in my life. He shows little interest or no interest at all.

It is going to be my 4th summer in Morocco. My work is seasonal and I am laid off during summer. Not only it involves lots of money to visit him, I don't get employment insurance because I am out of the country. And I missed work during the month of December 2010 to get married in Morocco. I owe thousands and thousands of dollars. I also have to cover my mother's airfare each time I go away so she can come here to look after my son and my house. So I get deeper and deeper into debts. And now a new expense: the appeal.

I wonder... what is the point of signing an undertaking? If, let's say my husband does not have a genuine marriage with me, I would have preferred to cover his expenses for 3 years instead of going though this hell. Not only I am losing money, we are losing time and it is taking a toll on us morally and emotionally. We are married and it is not normal that we don't spend time together as husband and wife. My father told me I exaggerate with all these trips to Morocco. I answered to him it is exaggerated that I just spent 7 weeks with my husband in a year! I don't know yet when the appeal is going to be. Could be at the end of this year. Then, I don't know if we are going to win or not. If yes, we will have to re-apply for visa.

So I work my butt off with jobs and sidelines (16 hours a day, 7 days a week) to make things happen. I tried to c o m m u n i c a t e with my husband tonight but he just shut down on me. He prefers to go to sleep than listening to me and talking with me, to work things out with me. He said he is like this when he feels overwhelmed with problems. I can understand his point. But it is not fair that I have to suffer alone. It makes things harder on me. Especially I am the one who is on the front line...

As for the letter of acknowledgment you are waiting for... don't count on it too much. Not everybody receives that letter. My husband never received one.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Habibti said:
O M G !

I say OMG for two things. First, it is awful that it took you a whole year to realize your application was lost and you lost all this time for nothing! You have all my compassion.

I say OMG a second time... as people here know my whole story. I have been on this Forum for more than a year now. You know... you can read all the past posts of members here to have an idea of what they are going through or what they have been through.

Since you are new on this thread, I will explain a bit to you my situation. For 4 years, my husband and I have dreamed and hoped to start a life together. Last November, we got completely crushed when Rabat denied the visa. End of December (on the day of our first wedding anniversary) we got the notes. Our immigration consultant read them and she said they were full of BS and crap. It seems we got an incompetent VO who screwed up our file from A to Z.

Once my husband read the refusal letter, he pulled away from me for almost one month. It was an awful time for me as I was alone to deal with the pain. Then, he came back to his normal self: communicative, loving, gentle and caring. Then, in January he had a short depression period and he pulled away from me again. It was an important time for me as the doctor phoned me to let me know they found something wrong in me. These days he has serious problems (I know what they are) and he pulls away from me again. Each time I want to be close to him or communicate with him, he becomes not available. Even though there are important things going on in my life. He shows little interest or no interest at all.

It is going to be my 4th summer in Morocco. My work is seasonal and I am laid off during summer. Not only it involves lots of money to visit him, I don't get employment insurance because I am out of the country. And I missed work during the month of December 2010 to get married in Morocco. I owe thousands and thousands of dollars. I also have to cover my mother's airfare each time I go away so she can come here to look after my son and my house. So I get deeper and deeper into debts. And now a new expense: the appeal.

I wonder... what is the point of signing an undertaking? If, let's say my husband does not have a genuine marriage with me, I would have preferred to cover his expenses for 3 years instead of going though this hell. Not only I am losing money, we are losing time and it is taking a toll on us morally and emotionally. We are married and it is not normal that we don't spend time together as husband and wife. My father told me I exaggerate with all these trips to Morocco. I answered to him it is exaggerated that I just spent 7 weeks with my husband in a year! I don't know yet when the appeal is going to be. Could be at the end of this year. Then, I don't know if we are going to win or not. If yes, we will have to re-apply for visa.

So I work my butt off with jobs and sidelines (16 hours a day, 7 days a week) to make things happen. I tried to c o m m u n i c a t e with my husband tonight but he just shut down on me. He prefers to go to sleep than listening to me and talking with me, to work things out with me. He said he is like this when he feels overwhelmed with problems. I can understand his point. But it is not fair that I have to suffer alone. It makes things harder on me. Especially I am the one who is on the front line...

As for the letter of acknowledgment you are waiting for... don't count on it too much. Not everybody receives that letter. My husband never received one.
HI again
thank you for telling me all your story and let me say that i don't agree with your husband's behavior,it sounds to me like he is blaming you for the refusal visa,!!!!!!????? which doesn't make any sens to me!!!have they said first why they refused to give him visa?your husband needs to understand something,for you as a Canadian citizen it's your right to get married with whoever you want,and whoever your heart did choose,and even if they have denied the visa,you shouldn't loose hope,i heard most of the time the appeal works,,,
well for me,it's really ok because i had to wait all of this time, i believe that everything happens for a reason,it's not my wife's fault if they have lost the first application!!!we do what we can,we made another new one and we sent it in and this time as i said,they have it and they said that my wife has been approved as a sponsor,,,what makes me worried is that she didn't receive that letter or an email from them till now,so that's why i keep telling her to keep calling them,and i gotta be honest with you,all of this week and lately i wasn't feeling well,i wasn't happy,because of what i said before,,,and i told my wife im worried and she did say many times to me to relax because they have the file this time and worrying doesn't help with anything,and that she is more then sure that things are fine this time
well now you said that i may never get an AOR from Rabat,,,and that your husband never got one,but have he received any email or anything telling him they had his file and they were working on his permanent residency???
last night when i sent you that message,i just finished talking to my wife,i wasn't feeling well at first,and when we started talking i felt good and i got my smile back on my face,,,lol,,,
your relationship should be really strong,and your husband should understand that if you really love each other truly and that you wanna start your lives together and have a family,,,etc,,,he must know that at the end when he gets his visa he will realize that it worth it at the end,,,the magic thing that your husband and you too need now,is the PATIENCE,,,,
by the way tell me,,,does he work or something??,because he needs to have something to do so he doesn't get to think about the immigration 24h/7,,,,lol
when did you send your application to Mississauga the first time?
looking forward to hear back from you
thank you again

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
Hi again Gladiateur,

Just woke up. I spent half the night wondering if I should give up. I don't know yet. No email from my husband this morning. If you look under the picture of each member here on the Forum, you will see their timeline... when they sent application, when they got interview, when they received visa, when they landed, etc. You could also read all the last posts of a member to know more about this person. My husband's visa was denied because the VO said our relationship was not genuine. But as I wrote yesterday her notes are full of lies and assumptions. And she botched our application from the beginning...

My husband does not blame me for the denial. I said he was sad and depressed. It is due to some difficult circumstances I won't share here as it has nothing to do with me. The only thing that has something to do with me is the fact we are separated and it is really tough on him. He misses me so much. The last time he saw me was in August and he cannot bear the separation. After all we have been waiting for 4 years to be together. He has been in training in a bank since October, working from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, sometimes until 6:30 pm. He receives an allowance, but it is not much. He should get a position this month if he wants to stay there.

I am glad you are feeling better. As you said.... PATIENCE. We all love that word here lol lol

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Hi habibti
as i said before,i really don't want you to do something and regret why you did it later and feel with the pain for the rest of your life,you know your husband better then anybody else,please try to call him and tell him again how much you love him and that he needs to feel better because life is so beautiful,and we should appreciate it and don't let sadness or depression bother us,,, problems are everywhere,nobody's life is perfect,we should be strong and learn from anything bad that could happen to us in our life,we fall and we stand up again,that's normal and that's okay,,,you have to put hand in hand both of you and make things work out between you,,,if he said he needs time,you can give him time but he shouldn't be selfish too,,,you can go one week without talking or sending emails or anything,make him look for you,,,and miss you more,,,lol,,i am a man and trust me i know what im talking about,,,lol
i really just don't want you to give up, don't think about that,unless you see something from your husband that can tell everything,i mean something really really really bad,,,,but now don't give up and stay with your husband,and try to talk to him on phone as i said before,,,call him,,,
another thing im not new on this forum,,,lol,,im here since 2009,,,i know almost everything about it,,,
but please you didn't tell me how did your husband know that his file was in Rabat for the first time?
u said he never got a letter or anything???