+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spelling mistake of Father's name in Police Clearance Certificate

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by Md.Azad, May 3, 2013.

  1. Dear Seniors,

    In PCC,my father's name is given MOHAMMAD SIRAJ UDDIN KHAN instead of MOHAMMAD SERAJ UDDIN KHAN .

    If I want to correct it,it will take time which will cause delay.

    what can I do now ?

    Do I need to send original PCC or attested one ?

    Plz help me ........

    Kind Regards,

  2. U need to send it original

    There should not be issue unless there is a problem in ur name or surname
  3. Fully agree with cool guy's reply. That error will not make any problem. Original PCC should be submitted with translation if not in English.
  4. Many many thanks ;D!! I became upset really !
  5. I have a very similar issue; my father's correct name is Narinder Singh however in my passport the name is Naninder Singh and this is because of my matriculation certificate which again has the mis-spelt name Naninder Singh. So the same thing repeats in my PCC.

    So what should I do in this case:-
    - offer explanation
    - offer affidavit
    - nothing

    Please guide me.

Share This Page