+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP reference letter issue

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone
I'm planning to apply an EOI to Saskatchewan, and they are requiring for the application a reference letter for each job experience along with other documents, I will mention the text from their website:

these information are mentioned on the SINP website regarding reference letter for International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry

Each letter of reference for each job must include at least three more documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples are:

• Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance, or social security record.
  • Work permits, work visas, or labour cards for any foreign work experience.
  • Employment contracts.
  • Specific examples of work completed with your employer.
  • Any additional information that may verify your work experience.

So I have started collecting reference letters as I have worked with 5 different companies, along with these required documents.
but I have a problem with providing government issued document in two companies that I have worked for, because my visa(work permit) was entitled as technical manager instead of construction manager(my current profession) by the company because they are required from government to hire specific number of construction managers. the same problem in employment contract .
can you suggest me what should I do in this case? can I request a a letter form company to explain this mismatch? or what other document should I provide?

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hello mate
I know it may be too late, but i will tell you and the others who needs it what i'll do (i will submit application next week)

- Reference letter that includes : salary, number of hours of work per week, my position in the company, my duties and missions.
- Work certificate that contains the minimum requirement of my position in the company, it basically state when i was hired untill today with my position in the company.
- Pay sheets of the last 3 months.
- Social security certificate.

I think it will be more than enough of documents to show proof of employement.

For your case, i would suggest you to request a letter from your company to explain the misunderstanding, but i think it's too late for you as i think you already submited your application, but i will leave it for anybody that needs help.

Reactions: mehediceps