+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID Certificate

anks62

Aug 28, 2017
Hi Friends

What is procedure of Certificate CIPS?

My NOC is 2173,2174

is there any exam for getting Certificate.

I have WES, Transcript, Marksheets, Experience Documanets

Can anyone guid me Plz Thanks?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hi Friends

My NOC is 2173,2174

CIPS (Canada's association of IT Professionals) for certain IT NOC for SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program).

Licencing has been introduced and made mandatory by SINP starting August 2017.

Provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
For more information, visit the provincial regulator the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS).

For most IT professionals, ISP is the right certification.

ISP
Apply for the I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience Route (http://www.cips.ca/EdplusEx). Under this route you are required to have your official transcripts sent to us directly from your educational institutions, along with a Canadian course-by-course equivalency assessment (assessment centers listed in application). If your course-by-course equivalency assessment indicates that they received your official transcripts directly from your school(s) then you can have the assessment center mail us an official copy of your assessment instead of having your school mail us your official transcripts.

Alternatively you can apply for the I.S.P. under the "Established IT Professionals Route" (http://www.cips.ca/EstablishedITProfessionals), which is purely experience based, and would not require you to send your transcripts. Under this route you would document your knowledge and experience that you've gained over the years in the listed knowledge areas.

You are not required to have experience in all knowledge areas, however your total points gained from the knowledge areas must be greater than 21 points. While you will be providing your personal opinion about the points you believe to have in each knowledge area, the CIPS Experience Review Committee will ultimately determine how many points you are assessed at.

Reactions: anks62

anks62

Aug 28, 2017
CIPS (Canada's association of IT Professionals) for certain IT NOC for SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program).

Provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
For more information, visit the provincial regulator the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS).

ISP

ISP
Apply for the I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience Route (http://www.cips.ca/EdplusEx). Under this route you are required to have your official transcripts sent to us directly from your educational institutions, along with a Canadian course-by-course equivalency assessment (assessment centers listed in application). If your course-by-course equivalency assessment indicates that they received your official transcripts directly from your school(s) then you can have the assessment center mail us an official copy of your assessment instead of having your school mail us your official transcripts.

Alternatively you can apply for the I.S.P. under the "Established IT Professionals Route" (http://www.cips.ca/EstablishedITProfessionals), which is purely experience based, and would not require you to send your transcripts. Under this route you would document your knowledge and experience that you've gained over the years in the listed knowledge areas.

You are not required to have experience in all knowledge areas, however your total points gained from the knowledge areas must be greater than 21 points. While you will be providing your personal opinion about the points you believe to have in each knowledge area, the CIPS Experience Review Committee will ultimately determine how many points you are assessed at.

Thanks for reply

I have Wes Report which was given by World Education Services Canada, Toronto, Ontario.
In My Wes report my degree is equivalent to Canada Master Degree and I have also Transcript, marksheets of all semesters, Experience Letters but I want to know to get Certificate or Licence is there any Exam ?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Thanks for reply

I have Wes Report which was given by World Education Services Canada, Toronto, Ontario.
In My Wes report my degree is equivalent to Canada Master Degree and I have also Transcript, marksheets of all semesters, Experience Letters but I want to know to get Certificate or Licence is there any Exam ?
No ,,

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Last edited:

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
Hello Mani,
I have few queries regarding CIPS. Can you please help me in this ?
1) I have completed my four year Engineering degree in Computer Science from Recognised Indian University and having 7 years of experience as IT proffessional. Do i need to do CIPS(Edu+Exp)/APEGS ?
2) Since my WES evaluation is handy with me and i need to do course-by-course evaluation by upgrading my report,do i need to apply in CIPS before applying for upgrading the report in WES ?

Thanks,
Pankaj

Reactions: dvksathish

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hello Mani,
1) I have completed my four year Engineering degree in Computer Science from Recognised Indian University and having 7 years of experience as IT proffessional. Do i need to do CIPS(Edu+Exp)/APEGS ?
2) Since my WES evaluation is handy with me and i need to do course-by-course evaluation by upgrading my report,do i need to apply in CIPS before applying for upgrading the report in WES ?

Thanks,

Since SINP has removed all IT related NOC which do not require a license from the List you have to do CIPS

dvksathish

Mar 30, 2018
Hello Mani,

Thanks,
Pankaj
Hello Mani,

Thanks,
Pankaj

I am having the same doubt which you had on last year I request you kindly to guide to get the right certification

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hi Friends

My NOC is 2173,2174

HI , need some guidance on how to proceed with WES upgrade for course/course and also aplying for CIPS exams , appreciate your help.
Can you share your email id or email me at mailfromsree@gmail.com
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pg420

Jul 18, 2018
Do anyone have any update who are all applied for ISP certification from CIPS?
Did you receive your designation from CIPS? How long does it take?

pg420

Jul 18, 2018
HI , need some guidance on how to proceed with WES upgrade for course/course and also aplying for CIPS exams , appreciate your help.
Can you share your email id or email me at mailfromsree@gmail.com
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Login with your credentials in wes and go for upgrade if you already have done ECA from Wes . select the necessary fields and pay. wait for 7 business days.it will be ready.

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Login with your credentials in wes and go for upgrade if you already have done ECA from Wes . select the necessary fields and pay. wait for 7 business days.it will be ready.
Thanks for the response , should a copy of this be sent to CIPS using the option "Institution(s) receiving your report" , if so is this the recipient "CIPS - Canada's Association of IT Professionals" that i should be given and do i need to give any additional details in the requirement.

Appreciate response