+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Short Term Housing / Utility bill?

Discussion in 'Housing' started by ojse, May 25, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    I'm a US citizen needing a foreign bank account and utility bill to prove residence out of the US.

    How hard is it to do this as short term thing while traveling and how would I go about it? Could I do a month to month lease, or sublet, and obtain a utility bill that way? Is there a better way?


    PS. This is so I can play poker on non-us facing sites while outside the US, so it's not illegal, just difficult.
  2. Yes but first you need to find a landlord who is willing to enter a month to month lease with you. secondly, you need to arrange with the utilities companies yourself.

Share This Page