+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employment work experience

rahulbajaj

Mar 7, 2017
You obviously get points under self employment. I applied under self-employed and got points for work experience.
Hi Anya
I have also applied as self-employed and received ITA.

>hope you received your PR, can you pl share your experience

My situation is -
1.I am self employed Chartered Accountant
2.got reference letters from 8 clients describing my services and fee paid. Fee mentioned is as per bank statements and i will enclose copies of same.
3.i do not bill based on number of hours, its all on assignment basis. so my client have mentioned just the period of my services and not the number of hours i worked. hope this will not be an issue
4.some of my clients pay me in my personal account and some in business account. My business is a private limited company and i will be able to enclose Articles, tax returns, bank statements, lease agreement of business premises and invoice i sent to my clients.

Do you or other experienced members have any suggestions pl? Thank you very much

Reactions: mehdiattari

mehdiattari

Jun 13, 2018
Iran
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-07-2018
Hi everyone.
I have a question about my work experience in the express entry system.
I worked for 5 years as self-employed electrical Engineer.
My duties are about designing the electrical systems for commercial,industrial and residential buildings. Additionally, I am responsible to supervise over the installation and the execution of electrical circuits and apparatuses in such projects.
What documents should I prepare?
and whether I should choose “electrical engineer” or ” electrical technologist”?

maheshvasvani

Jan 21, 2020
Dear Friends,

I am a sole traders since 2008, i had first bank account in 2012, got my myself register for income tax in 2017 and my business is run on single entry account books and to be honest i don't have books of previous years books as well as many customers pay by cash some online me cash in my account and there is no system of source documents like invoices or statements to customers, so could you assist me how can i prove my experience and for how long i can prove my experience.

Need Help.