+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed

Noramoda

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hi, I am a lawyer and have been practicing on my own, I have my own clients. I wanted to know what documents can be submitted as proof of work, also, what is the format for a client reference letter?

KIRAN3

May 2, 2019
Hi, I am a lawyer and have been practicing on my own, I have my own clients. I wanted to know what documents can be submitted as proof of work, also, what is the format for a client reference letter?
Good Morning!there is a query abouT the reference letter. I'm a lawyer(NOC4112).The lead statemnt says represent clients before administrative boards..but i have personaaly never apeared before an admn. board..though i have represented clients before the tribunals and courts.Can i leave the admn. board part or my reference letter must contain this and it will pose a problem?

Noramoda

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Your post is not very detailed, so i am unable to understand much out of it. Out of what i do understand, i believe you must include what you've done and not include what you haven't ..

Good Morning!there is a query abouT the reference letter. I'm a lawyer(NOC4112).The lead statemnt says represent clients before administrative boards..but i have personaaly never apeared before an admn. board..though i have represented clients before the tribunals and courts.Can i leave the admn. board part or my reference letter must contain this and it will pose a problem?

KIRAN3

May 2, 2019
Thank you! what i meant was thia-that what if i dont cover everything thats mentioned in the lead statement?