+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

bhorvath

Jan 9, 2024
Oh wow. After 10 months of waiting, I just got a letter from IRCC asking for more documents (updated passport, travel history, medical examination, personal history, police certificate) and I have 30 days to submit all of them.

The last request for documents was in May 2023 (birth certificate) and the estimated completion date (with the red bar) reached to 100% on Dec 29 2023.

Would you mind me asking if anyone got similar requests? And if yes, how long did you have to wait to get the final decision?

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
Oh wow. After 10 months of waiting, I just got a letter from IRCC asking for more documents (updated passport, travel history, medical examination, personal history, police certificate) and I have 30 days to submit all of them.

The last request for documents was in May 2023 (birth certificate) and the estimated completion date (with the red bar) reached to 100% on Dec 29 2023.

Would you mind me asking if anyone got similar requests? And if yes, how long did you have to wait to get the final decision?
Congrats! Looks like things are really moving along for you!

I also got the same request (-passports) and passed the medical + submitted everything back in January. No updates since.

This is a common request, many in this forum have received & waiting times after for a decision seem to vary but there’s quite a few of us that have been waiting 3-4 months since completing this step with no update yet. Hopefully soon!

Reactions: Sadia.aamir

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
It just seems weird becausse around the same time, poeple seem to be getting aor for apps in march/april 22 and july/august 2021. I was interested and wonder if theres a reason those 2022 apps jumped ahead so much.

Congrats. Same for us. We received ADR request + biometric on April 17. Since then no update.
Please if you can guide how you have uploaded documents in your IRCC account? M not able to do it cz there is no active option. Please if you can help.

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022

Also what is the bar situation I mean is it still red ?

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Congrats! Looks like things are really moving along for you!

I also got the same request (-passports) and passed the medical + submitted everything back in January. No updates since.

This is a common request, many in this forum have received & waiting times after for a decision seem to vary but there’s quite a few of us that have been waiting 3-4 months since completing this step with no update yet. Hopefully soon!
Yes same . Please guide me on uploading documents as m not able to do it.therecis no active option in my online IRCC account. How you have uploaded documents? Please if you can help.thanks

ManIshu

Jan 17, 2022
Yes same . Please guide me on uploading documents as m not able to do it.therecis no active option in my online IRCC account. How you have uploaded documents? Please if you can help.thanks
@Sadia.aamir , I also received Permanent AOR on 17 April .. and ADR... UPDATED passport of me and my husband.. we update through web forum.. as window is not active..also got automatic response form them. plz tell me . Did you get biometric request or not..

Reactions: Sadia.aamir

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
@Sadia.aamir , I also received Permanent AOR on 17 April .. and ADR... UPDATED passport of me and my husband.. we update through web forum.. as window is not active..also got automatic response form them. plz tell me . Did you get biometric request or not..
Yes we submitted biometric as well. When did you get your temp AOR ?
Let's hope for the best

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
Hi, for me there was a small link on my IRCC page right near the top after I open my PR application. I think it was right above Application status and says something like view online application or submit documents.

I also submitted a letter of explanation via web form when there was no place to upload that, and received an acknowledgment of receipt about a week later.

Today I have just received my invitation to pre-arrival services letter, so seems like everything must have been fine with the additional documents & LOE I submitted in January.

Best of luck to you!

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi, for me there was a small link on my IRCC page right near the top after I open my PR application. I think it was right above Application status and says something like view online application or submit documents.

I also submitted a letter of explanation via web form when there was no place to upload that, and received an acknowledgment of receipt about a week later.

Today I have just received my invitation to pre-arrival services letter, so seems like everything must have been fine with the additional documents & LOE I submitted in January.

Best of luck to you!
Thanks for your response. It's really relieving that I have submitted them right. Yes I have same option in my online account as well.
Congratulations and may you be benefited in the best way!
Also when did you get your medical request?

Reactions: Taylah

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Thanks for your response. It's really relieving that I have submitted them right. Yes I have same option in my online account as well.
Also what's the status of progress bar during last 4 to 5 months?
I just want to get rough idea that how much time they will take to reach final decision. I need to make a travel before that
Thanks

Taylah

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Canada
App. Filed.......
24-12-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2023
Also what's the status of progress bar during last 4 to 5 months?
I just want to get rough idea that how much time they will take to reach final decision. I need to make a travel before that
Thanks
My full timeline is as follows -
Application received - December 24th, 2020
AOR + Biometrics request - May 12th, 2023
Biometrics submitted - May 16th, 2023
Medical request + ADR - January 15th, 2024
Medical Passed - January 30th, 2024
Invitation to pre-arrival services - April 26th, 2024

My progress bar says 100% completed May 2023

Looks like everything has been completed, just waiting on the final decision

Sadia.aamir

Star Member