NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
I have planning to apply for FSW 2014 under NOC of DBA, My problem is that i worked for a company in Mumbai, Now the company is not
willing to give reference letter and my friend also left that company, So now one one is there to give reference letter, So can i submit self declaration for this company
i am having all the documents of the company like, Offer letter, payslips, form16 and releaving letter also. Will there be any problem if i do self declaration.

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
can anyone please reply on this...

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
new_migration said:
I have planning to apply for FSW 2014 under NOC of DBA, My problem is that i worked for a company in Mumbai, Now the company is not
willing to give reference letter and my friend also left that company, So now one one is there to give reference letter, So can i submit self declaration for this company
i am having all the documents of the company like, Offer letter, payslips, form16 and releaving letter also. Will there be any problem if i do self declaration.
Hi new_migration,

Are you currently outside of Canada apply for FSW? From what I know is, if your current company refuse to assist to produce letter of employment reference, you can actually gather all the relevant documents such as Employment Letter, Salary Slip and any other relevant document related to your current job, oh please include your job description as well. All make a photo copy and get Notary of Public or Commission of Oath to Certified it and write a letter explaining why you couldn't get a reference letter from your current company.

Most of the cases, CIC will accept the explanation because some of the forum in here if you search for " Employer Reference Letter" , quite a number of applicant doesn't want their current employer to know they are applying to migrate which this might jeopardized their current job responsibilities.

Don't worry, just speak the truth and stated in the letter explain to CIC. I am sure they will accept your explanation.

Hope the above helps!

Cheers!

Winnie Bear :)

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
HI ,

Really appreciated your response,let me clearly explain my situation, Till now I have worked for 4 companies and my problem 2 company is refused to give me reference letter and one of my friend who worked for that company have left the organization,Now no one is there to give me reference letter, In this case can i submit self declaration for my roles and responsibilities, and i can submit offerletter, releasing letter, payslips ,form16 and bank statement of 2 company.

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
new_migration said:
HI ,

Really appreciated your response,let me clearly explain my situation, Till now I have worked for 4 companies and my problem 2 company is refused to give me reference letter and one of my friend who worked for that company have left the organization,Now no one is there to give me reference letter, In this case can i submit self declaration for my roles and responsibilities, and i can submit offerletter, releasing letter, payslips ,form16 and bank statement of 2 company.
Yes new_migration, just provide whatever relevant documents and self explanation letter to CIC.

Good luck!

:)

happy-go-lucky

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO (transferred to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
ECAS 2nd line update: Started processing: 10-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
PCC/RPRF Reciept/ Updated POF sent on 29 May 2015. Received on 1 June, 2015. Third line update in ECAS on 2nd June, 2015
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
I had the same problem. Unlike Australian immigration where self attested duties in an affidavit are accepted, unfortunately Canadian authorities do not accept the same.

Hence I took my supervisor in confidence and got a reference letter (on a plain paper without letter head) signed by him. Then I notarized the photocopy of the same and attached a cover letter explaining why I did not got the same on the letterhead. Simultaneously, I requested my HR Department to provide me an Employment Certificate (on letterhead) which mentioned my employment period, designation and current salary. I notarized the photocopy of the same and added in my application.

This is what I did. But, I am not an expert and I have just filed an application to CIC with the help of this forum. So, I cant be sure if this will work.

However, this was the best I could do. Rest I have to take the risk.

Hope this helps.

Vaani kaur

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I had the same problem. Unlike Australian immigration where self attested duties in an affidavit are accepted, unfortunately Canadian authorities do not accept the same.

Hence I took my supervisor in confidence and got a reference letter (on a plain paper without letter head) signed by him. Then I notarized the photocopy of the same and attached a cover letter explaining why I did not got the same on the letterhead. Simultaneously, I requested my HR Department to provide me an Employment Certificate (on letterhead) which mentioned my employment period, designation and current salary. I notarized the photocopy of the same and added in my application.

This is what I did. But, I am not an expert and I have just filed an application to CIC with the help of this forum. So, I cant be sure if this will work.

However, this was the best I could do. Rest I have to take the risk.

Hope this helps.
Hi,

Did you get your PR?

amt0925

Dec 27, 2023
Hi All

I am a PNP inland applicant. Provided all my paystubs, T4, everything except experience letter. So I submitted a self declared and notarised roles and responsibilities and it is now pending for review since months. Later I had provided company issued roles and responsibilities which is not in the format that IRCC wants. What are my chances of getting a rejection? My AOR is June 12 and I am waiting for eligibility and background check to complete since August.