+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security check will never be 'in progress'?

Scottpark77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hi, when I was reading the forums, and looking back to my status,

I found out that no GCMS is saying that security check is in progress.

I don't remember anyone posting that they called IRCC agent and they answered 'the security is in progress'

so. Will security check never be 'in progress' or 'passed'?

will you be able to know if you call the agent? because I have been calling IRCC agent and they told me my security check has not started yet while my criminality and eligibility passed on Mar 26th

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi, when I was reading the forums, and looking back to my status,

I found out that no GCMS is saying that security check is in progress.

I don't remember anyone posting that they called IRCC agent and they answered 'the security is in progress'

so. Will security check never be 'in progress' or 'passed'?

will you be able to know if you call the agent? because I have been calling IRCC agent and they told me my security check has not started yet while my criminality and eligibility passed on Mar 26th
It is redacted in GCMS notes, order CBSA notes it will be shown if it is security screening or just ordinary security check.

Scottpark77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
It is redacted in GCMS notes, order CBSA notes it will be shown if it is security screening or just ordinary security check.
Will the call agents be able to see it on their end, if the security is in progress or not?

how do you order CBSA note?

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Will the call agents be able to see it on their end, if the security is in progress or not?

how do you order CBSA note?
Well,I called cic on friday and agent told me security is in progress...had a ghost update on Thursday so wanted to find out why

Scottpark77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well,I called cic on friday and agent told me security is in progress...had a ghost update on Thursday so wanted to find out why
Because for me it doesnt make sense that on GCMS it will always be redacted while call agent can simply tell you..?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Because for me it doesnt make sense that on GCMS it will always be redacted while call agent can simply tell you..?
Because GCMS notes are obtained via ATIP.