+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

salary

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
hi, so I started working as a machinist (72100) for salary of 2600$ per month its my first job that I got on a reference. if calculating per hr , it falls around 16 ish per hr . does it effect pr application ?

mraitvlogs

Aug 16, 2019
i think salary has nothing todo with pr. hours you work matters , how much you get its an agreement between you and employer . has nothing to do with pr , if you want to sponsor your wife parent yes but pr no .

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
hi, so I started working as a machinist (72100) for salary of 2600$ per month its my first job that I got on a reference. if calculating per hr , it falls around 16 ish per hr . does it effect pr application ?
You have to look up for NOC and research if the salary falls under the title. Also if you are considering it to apply for PR, you had to make sure it makes 30 hrs per week as it is considered as full time. In case of PR you had to make sure NOC duties in list are same as you carry on. From the employer side you need to make sure they support you.

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
You have to look up for NOC and research if the salary falls under the title. Also if you are considering it to apply for PR, you had to make sure it makes 30 hrs per week as it is considered as full time. In case of PR you had to make sure NOC duties in list are same as you carry on. From the employer side you need to make sure they support you.
my duties completely match the 72100 ,I work in a company which manufactures countertops,I read templates ,drawings for the job operate, fix, change the program accordingly to the dimensions and depth of the pieces. its a small company and I got the job job in 2021 when min wage was 14,50. I'm just worried if getting paid 16/hr is a concern for cmc machinist and my file cold be rejected? employer is genuine and rdy to support me,

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
my duties completely match the 72100 ,I work in a company which manufactures countertops,I read templates ,drawings for the job operate, fix, change the program accordingly to the dimensions and depth of the pieces. its a small company and I got the job job in 2021 when min wage was 14,50. I'm just worried if getting paid 16/hr is a concern for cmc machinist and my file cold be rejected? employer is genuine and dry to support me,
Have you look up for salary structure of that NOC?
It should be in accordance as well as per the province...

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The salary says low is 20 per hr there , the program I'm applying for is cec
I think then it would be a problem, as you are not paid as per the requirements... It could be a problem while applying PR satisfying the officer that you are paid less than the requirement......

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
You might want to try posting in the CEC forum, won't get much luck on this here