+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Salary Slips updated

Arjunknight

May 17, 2019
Hello,
I had submitted my application of PR IN DECEMBER 2018, my work reference letter had contained all the details such as, annual salary, weekly working hours, etc and so i didnt attach my salary slips. However my salary got increased in the month of February 2019 and so in May i thought i should attach my recent salary slips since it has increased. Hence, through the webform I attached my recent salary slip of Feb, march and April and send it through, Would this cause a problem since i didnt attach my increment letter , would the CO be confused that my work reference letter has different salary and the recent salary slips are different? Please help guys

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello,
I had submitted my application of PR IN DECEMBER 2018, my work reference letter had contained all the details such as, annual salary, weekly working hours, etc and so i didnt attach my salary slips. However my salary got increased in the month of February 2019 and so in May i thought i should attach my recent salary slips since it has increased. Hence, through the webform I attached my recent salary slip of Feb, march and April and send it through, Would this cause a problem since i didnt attach my increment letter , would the CO be confused that my work reference letter has different salary and the recent salary slips are different? Please help guys
Hello

As far as I know you dont need to upload any salary slips at all, they usually ask you for ADR in case they need anything. I got ADR for 6 month payslips+ bank statement and tax statement.

Even my salary was increased recently and few recent payslips was showing different amount than in intial reference letter but as far as amount mentioned in payslips matches with your bank statement then its all good.

Its ok if you already uplaoded them but providing them anything further without being asked will confuse them.

So just leave it as it is and they will ask you if further clarification required. Dont send anything further without asked.

This is my opnion but wait for others as well

Reactions: Arjunknight

Arjunknight

May 17, 2019
yeah thanks, why did they ask you for additional documents, was it random or you had missed any info on your reference letter, i am just asking to know their reason to request for ADR

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
yeah thanks, why did they ask you for additional documents, was it random or you had missed any info on your reference letter, i am just asking to know their reason to request for ADR
They asked for ADR and after that even called my employer for verification. The only reason behind this is I think of is that we got home based office and I work from there with clients. So may b they want to double check the duties performed and its quality.

Lady called from local visa office and hardly talked 2 minutes asking basic things like job duties, salary and duration.

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Which city you applied from???