+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rule 26 section E of article 1 of United Nation

Zola Show

May 10, 2021
What is Rule 26 section E of article 1 of United Nation all about and how can ot Mar or May my hearing chances of Minister is involved?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
What is Rule 26 section E of article 1 of United Nation all about and how can ot Mar or May my hearing chances of Minister is involved?
Hello,

You are conflating the reference you've made and are apparently intending your question to discover the Refugee Protection Division's Rule 26: https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2012-256/page-4.html#h-786116
and how that intersects with the UN Convention for Refugees, Article 1. E.

These are 2 different documents.

You can read all about it here: https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/legal-policy/legal-concepts/Pages/RefDef10.aspx#n1011

Do you have legal residence in another country, perhaps?

At any rate, it isn't good news that there could be the Minister's participation in any case. If the Minister participates then it becomes an adversarial process where they'll argue that you are not entitled to consideration under the UN Convention.

If you're excluded from consideration then avenues for you to remain in Canada narrow significantly.

Good luck, if you do have a legitimate claim.

Reactions: scylla

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate, I did the error of conflating is due to my lack of understanding the legal context as expressed in the letter and that's why l need the advice of an expert or perhaps; someone who had previously experienced it.
Actually it is rule 26 and yes I have permanent residence of another country.

I wouldn't know if you won't mind having your contact , even if it is an email or telephone no ,to have private discussion, so as to be able to have a well informed education on this issue.

You can kindly email dublshow@yahoo.com.

Thanking you once again in anticipation of your continuous cooperation and kindness while looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi, I'm not interested in private conversations regarding immigration advice but thanks for your kind words. Try and get someone qualified to assist you however that may happen for you.

This is a simple premise - if anyone has the right of residency in a place other than the country that they're claiming is persecuting them then live there. How one argues their way out of a possible Exclusion from Convention refugee consideration will have to meet the standard of "reasonableness." You'll need to establish that you cannot live there, wherever "there" may be.

Good luck.

Reactions: Buletruck