+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requirement for funds after birth of canadian citizen child.

kapilraval82

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
Currently i m on work permit and my wife is just on spouse with me. I m planning to apply for my PR in march 2010, once i complete 1 year work experience in Canada.

At the time of application we will be just two people (my self and my wife) and i understand that i have to show proof of funds for two people only. But in June 2010 she will give a birth to a baby(as my wife is pregnant right now). I was wondering, should i have to show proof of funds for 3 people as the child would be a Canadian citizen in June or just for 2 people?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kapilraval82 said:
Currently i m on work permit and my wife is just on spouse with me. I m planning to apply for my PR in march 2010, once i complete 1 year work experience in Canada.

At the time of application we will be just two people (my self and my wife) and i understand that i have to show proof of funds for two people only. But in June 2010 she will give a birth to a baby(as my wife is pregnant right now). I was wondering, should i have to show proof of funds for 3 people as the child would be a Canadian citizen in June or just for 2 people?

PMM