+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew PR Card (Urgent) - Personal immigration entry/exit record

sidor

May 22, 2014
Hi,

I submited my application on April 8 by Urgent process, and CIC received it on April 14. They started processing my application on April 29, 2014. On May 2, 2014 I got email with letter that I have to send them a copy of:

• Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have travelled.

I have traveled only to one country: Poland. But I am unable to provide this documents. I was advised that this information is stored at the Headquarters of Polish Border Guard and is available to government institutions only. Next, I contacted the Polish Embassy in Canada and was advised that they do not deal with such matters and again are not able to provide me with any information regarding my entry/exit records or movement certificate.
Since I could not get any help with regards to this matter, I called the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 to find more information on how I should proceed. I was advised that I have to prove my residency in Canada by providing any of the following documents: airfares to and from Poland, boarding passes, banking statements, etc.
I do not longer have possession of airfares or boarding passes and, therefore, so I provided my bank statements.

I sent the letter with explanation and bank statements on May 6, and CIC received it on May 12. After this nobody answer to me, and nothing was changed in my online status. I'm starting to get worried now. I'm not sure that this proof its enough, or maybe I didnt understand about what they asked me. Maybe "Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have travelled." means that I should send him my travel history form CBSA?

My question is if anyone had a similar situation, and what you did, and how it ended? Thank you for answer.