+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding refusal of my visa under spp program

rakesh043

Dec 26, 2011
i am rakesh from hyderabad and i completed my btech from ann univeristy with 63% and 30 + backlogs and i got the offer letter from mohawk from international business management and i filed my visa and submitted on 5th december 2011 under spp program ad i showed 8lakhs of bank loan by keeping the FD's and i already paid my first semester fess of 3 lakhs and my total tution fees is 7 lakhs i donno y my visa got rejected they mentioned as below.

reason :Your proposed studies are not reasonable in lightof one or more of : your qualifications , previous studies ,employment,level of establishment , other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, Language abilities , or your future prospects and plans .

And i got my passport back on 23 rd of this month i m totally pissed and i wanted to aplly again for fanshawee college for information security management course .
1) now can i apply under spp program again?
2) and my fathers annual income is 1 lakh below if i apply under non-spp or general hw can i show my fathers it returns ?
3) does may intake courses are good and does they have a good visa rating?? please reply me as soon as early guys i ll be so helpfull plssssss its urgent i want to start my process immediately :(

wajahathkhan

Jun 26, 2011
hello,

i am wajahath ali khan, i applied under spp and got rejected plz some one help me i need information for general category