+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding admission in reputed Universities.

Gagan143

May 31, 2017
Hello,

I am a graduate in B.Pharmacy (2016 pass out). Honestly, I was not serious during my graduation due to which I didn't score marks that can really lead me to reputed foreign University (preferably in Canada). Moreover, Pharmacy was not my interest anyway, this can be one reason too.

It has always been a dream of mine that in one way or other I would help somebody in need, but I won't be able to do so if I can't help myself, i.e. work harder and respect the 'time' I have.

My scores in B.Pharmacy (62%, with 11 backlogs) are pulling me back to get admission in reputed University.Though I can get admission in a university in Canada, but that university (namely; Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver) is not even in 1000 worldwide rankings, which can further result as a hindrance, since the percentage, rank of university matters everywhere. My whole one year has already been wasted due to this dilemma. I can't afford one more year.

So, please suggest me what should I do. How can I improve my profile so that I can get admission in good universities to do Masters in Health Sciences courses, as I can not continue Pharmacy due to lack of interest. Or, should I take admission in that less reputed University. Would I be still able to excel in this competitive world. I would be really grateful if you could help, sir. Please advice me any other way outs possible too (for instance, there is a possibility of getting admission in Australia in really reputed universities, so Should I prefer to go in one of those?).

Regards and thanks,
Anaya.