+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document processing

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
I'm curious about what can the agent do when we speak to them?
assuming it's non-urgent, will they help accelerate the process, or they will simply tell us yes yes everything in order just be patient you will receive it when it's your time to receive it?
For me I just want to make sure if they received my application and it’s in the queue, other people are saying the got their RTD in 2 weeks and it wasn’t urgent and I am waiting for 9 months now.

Harpku

Mar 28, 2023
Sorry to hear that I applied January 2020, and it still in background check. They even said that my file is in none routine, I have contacted all the MP's in this world nothing changed I have requested for web form many time I even contacted the Alberta prime and also Justin Trudeau by Email still that didn't change anything. Know am just going to wait. Am just tired and frustrated about all this.
That’s is very frustrating. I hope Your issue is resolved soon

Harpku

Mar 28, 2023
Just an update guys. I got my RTD today in about 24 business days my husband got his last week. Mine was processed before the strike started. I’m not sure how the strike is affecting the applications. I hope all of you get your RTD at the earliest.

Reactions: betterlife999

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Just an update guys. I got my RTD today in about 24 business days my husband got his last week. Mine was processed before the strike started. I’m not sure how the strike is affecting the applications. I hope all of you get your RTD at the earliest.
Good that u got your RTD before strike.

moealz

Star Member
May 9, 2022
I received my RTD today

Timeline:

I sent my application on 14th April Xpress mail
17th April Application received
Sent two webforms for urgency request
Today 28th April, I received it

good luck everyone

HereToStay

Aug 21, 2022
I applied for a RTD on May 13. Application was rejected because my guarantor was not accepted. An agent from IRCC called me to say that he was almost done completing my application and asked to upload the new guarantor with the link that he sent to my email. New guarantor uploaded on April 18. RTD received april 27th non urgent.

Reactions: Harpku