Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
12-3-2009
VISA ISSUED...
16-2-2011
LANDED..........
20-5-2011
just wanted to share this info ..
I went for Hajj last year 2014 and in our group there was an elderly lady who carries a Canadian RTD .. she was able to obtain the hajj visa and the only small problem we faced was in Doha airport (transit) in our way back to Toronto, the boarding counter had to do few calls as she didn't have a PR card , but finally they said it's ok and let her board ..

Ketisaw

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bazim99 said:
I went for Hajj last year 2014 and in our group there was an elderly lady who carries a Canadian RTD .. she was able to obtain the hajj visa and the only small problem we faced was in Doha airport (transit) in our way back to Toronto, the boarding counter had to do few calls as she didn't have a PR card , but finally they said it's ok and let her board ..
Thank u for sharing

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bazim99 said:
So it's mean Saudi Arabia allows people with travel document to perform hajj or umrah. Amazing.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gogia said:
So it's mean Saudi Arabia allows people with travel document to perform hajj or umrah. Amazing.
But none of the Gulf States accept Travel Document in lieu of a Passport, as a Law.

bazim99

Feb 8, 2011
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
12-3-2009
VISA ISSUED...
16-2-2011
LANDED..........
20-5-2011
AMJ said:
But none of the Gulf States accept Travel Document in lieu of a Passport, as a Law.
yep - but that's what happened with us ...

SSohail

Aug 1, 2015
Hi

I am new here. Thank you all for proving such a valuable information. PRCR I need help regarding Visit visa to USA. My sister holds travel document and I need to help her travel to USA. Could you please guide me? give me link where I can file for her visit visa? Did u have issues traveling to Usa with the travel document? how long did it take u to get visit visa? any guidance u would want to give me for this?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

I know for sure that none of the UAE states recognize Canadian RTDs.
My question is, how about traveling by Qatar, Etihad Airways or Emirates? Do they allow transit through their airports with canadian RTD?
I want to go to Thailand from Toronto. Anyone has experience with this?

Thank you!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I know for sure that none of the UAE states recognize Canadian RTDs.
My question is, how about traveling by Qatar, Etihad Airways or Emirates? Do they allow transit through their airports with canadian RTD?
I want to go to Thailand from Toronto. Anyone has experience with this?

Thank you!
Why wouldn't you go through Vancouver?