+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Claim Base...Please Help

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear All expert

I want to discuss the story of sister of my one friend, please help for basis(reason) of asylum in the Canada, She has four brother , 1st brother is Canadian citizen, now doing job in USA and his family (wife and three daughter living in Edmonton) he visits his family from USA to Canada by one or two month. 2nd Brother just got Canadian PR , will move to Canada in June 2016, 3rd Brother is living in NewZeeland on PR and fourth one brother was killed by Robbers during robbery in the mid night in the home country in 2011. So for this issue, FIR (First Investigation Report) had been registered in national language in the 2011 and news was published in local newspaper.

All proofs (copy of FIR and original newspaper) belonged to this family now. In that time , it was not possible to know the real cause of death of their blood one , they were in the fear and fled to another cities for surviving, they changed addresses their houses yearly basis due to fear. After all sister had got arrange marriage in 2014. After four month her husband blamed for many things etc and one of them is his brother death and beaten many time for divorce, finally he left her illegally and ready to get another marriage. then SHE went to police station for registration of FIR , Police registered FIR against him , but her husband had legal/illegal sources to force her and her parent for mutual divorce. finally he succeeded to get signature on divorce papers then she had to withdraw FIR against him due to fear. Now she is in fear in both point of view her brother death and her divorce . yesterday her husband got another marriage. now she is alone and under fear in her home country, she wants to settle in the Canada with support of brothers, she is post graduated in commerce and has 6 years experience in the field of financial institution. but she could not get Ilets score (6/6/6/6) for eligibility criteria. so she does not willing to apply immigration becuase it will take time and ielts score. she wants to go immediate basis. she got five year USA visit visa as well.

So please give your comments about opinion for that story , is it perfect story to succeed in refugee claim or need to add or delete. So please share your guideline and experience in all aspects.

Regards

CanadianForces

May 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is nothing in your post that indicates that the lady is a victim of persecution as per the definition of conventional refugee. All you have told us is that her brother was killed by robbers and her husband divorced her. None of this amount to a well-founded fear of persecution.

In the eye of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB), robbery is never consider as persecution but instead as a random act of violence that could happen to anyone. If she is in fear for her life, the IRB will challenge as to why she didn't contact the authority in her home country for help. And why she didn't flee to a different part of the country but she choose instead to come to Canada?

Your post hadn't identify who is after her life? You said she is afraid of her life, please elaborate as to what is she afraid of? What would happen to her if she say home? If you can provide answer to those questions, we may be able to assist you further.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear friend

I am from Pakistan and belong to Hindu religion which is in minority (1% of population). I want to discuss the story of my sister and family, please help for basis(reason) and lawyer for asylum in the Canada, We are four brother , 1st brother is Canadian citizen, now doing job in USA and his family (wife and three daughter living in Edmonton) he visits his family from USA to Canada by one or two month. 2nd Brother (me) just got Canadian PR , will move to Canada in June 2016, 3rd Brother is living in NewZeeland on PR and fourth one brother was killed by some unknown group in the mid night in the Karachi country in 2011. So for this issue, we left our rented home in the same month without informing any body and received threats from those killer people not to registered FIR otherwise other family members will be killed. FIR (First Investigation Report) had been registered in national language in the same month of 2011 for the reason that robber has come to home for robbery and they opened fired due to resistance of my one brother (who is living in Nz, even he received one bullet in his chest but God has given life to him but other one could not survive). we also agreed to register the claim for robbery because police was following us in the hospital and relative home. In the same time news was published in local newspaper for robbery and another local news paper published story for kidnapping, forcefully conversion of religion otherwise to be killed.

All proofs (copy of FIR and original newspapers for that time) belonged to that horrible event. In that time , it is known the real cause of death of our blood one , we were in the fear and fled to another cities for surviving, we changed addresses their houses yearly basis due to fear. After all sister had got arrange marriage in 2014. After four month her husband blamed for many things etc and one of them is his brother death and beaten many time for divorce, finally he left her illegally and got another marriage because he received the information from unknown for her bad character which linked to death of her brother . then SHE went to police station for registration of FIR , Police registered FIR against him , but her husband had legal/illegal sources to force her and her parent for mutual divorce. finally he succeeded to get signature on divorce papers then she had to withdraw FIR against him due to fear. Now she and our family are in fear in both point of view her brother death ( because again same unknown or other group is following my sister and family to kidnap and forcefully conversion of religion otherwise to be killed. Now she and her parent are alone and under fear in her home country both point of view and other brothers settled in developed countries so she and her parent wants to settle in the Canada with support of brothers, she is also post graduated in commerce and has 6 years experience in the field of financial institution. but she could not get Ilets score (6/6/6/6) for eligibility criteria of immigration. so she does not willing to apply immigration because it will take time and ielts score. she wants to go immediate basis. she got five year USA visit visa as well.

So please help us for lawyer and story (which could be accepted Canadian official). So please share your guideline and experience in all aspects.

In addition , we could not registered the real fact to police station for kidnapping, forcefully conversion of religion and killing, we have evidence for robbery and killing and divorce......will mismatch in evidence push in the direction of refusal???????

Even i could not explain here because of long story before i shared that story what we have evidence, now we r confused , so please help me in the sense of good lawyer, claim of refugee and other guidance.

Regards