+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee claim’s Minister’s Delegate Interview(second interview) cbsa

ALI-26

Dec 25, 2021
Hello Folks.I'm refguee claimant and I applied at port of entry.yesterday I had Immigration Officer Interview (first interview) with CBSA and they told me there Minister’s Delegate Interview after 30 days.what questions i should expect it and how long it will take for finishing the interview.what will happen after this interview.Thank you

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
Hello Folks.I'm refguee claimant and I applied at port of entry.yesterday I had Immigration Officer Interview (first interview) with CBSA and they told me there Minister’s Delegate Interview after 30 days.what questions i should expect it and how long it will take for finishing the interview.what will happen after this interview.Thank you
Ministers delegate is someone from IRCC. Make sure you know the basis of claim well and also yesterdays interview. Ministers delegate usually acts on behalf of the minister to check your files history and credibility including previous application data with IRCC. Did you hear from IRB about these interviews ? What was yesterdays interview like ?

ALI-26

Dec 25, 2021
Ministers delegate is someone from IRCC. Make sure you know the basis of claim well and also yesterdays interview. Ministers delegate usually acts on behalf of the minister to check your files history and credibility including previous application data with IRCC. Did you hear from IRB about these interviews ? What was yesterdays interview like ?
No i still i didn't transfer to IRB and I dont have brown paper yet but at the end of IO interview the officer told there second interview with Minister’s Delegate after 30 day and it will be online.

The interview its was planned to be on april 2 but postponed to april 10 due to unforeseen circumstances.

The interview took almost 1 hours.they asked me many questions.

How many days i stayed at usa and what usa officer asked me once I enter usa for toursim,did i informed usa about my incident and why i dont inform them and how much trip cost me from my country till i enter canada,did someone help me to enter canada,how i know about asylum,when i decide to seek asylum,what happened with you at home country,did Police it was available and help? Do you live in one village? What is my status at my previous 3rd country(saudi)? How much money i have at my bank account now,how much money i have money i have after enter canada, do you have family at canada,how many years i stayed at my country and another countries,do you have problem with another government,what the documents and passport i have it once i enter usa and canada and is legal or from third party,how much i have money after i enter canada,do you have lawyer and is service paid or free,which countries they have my biometrics other than usa and canada,my current employment,did i applied refguee at any country,when i enter to canada and from where and how,why i applied to usa visa and when i get it,did i join military before,what my current address,my date of birth,my full name,where i am a planning to staying at canada,did any organization support me from outside.is my answers truthful and correct.any thing you want to add ,ok i finished my questions and per article number ×× you have second have second interview with Minister’s Delegate after 30 days and he will ask you more questions and he will decide if you are eligible then you can get brown paper and transfer to irb.

This is my IO interview summary, and i make her repeat each question many times because her voice is not clear, and i dont know if the MS team is the reason or her microphone.

Last edited:

hashi111

Apr 12, 2024
No i still i didn't transfer to IRB and I dont have brown paper yet but at the end of IO interview the officer told there second interview with Minister’s Delegate after 30 day and it will be online.

The interview its was planned to be on april 2 but postponed to april 10 due to unforeseen circumstances.

The interview took almost 1 hours.they asked me many questions.

How many days i stayed at usa and what usa officer asked me once I enter usa for toursim,did i informed usa about my incident and why i dont inform them and how much trip cost me from my country till i enter canada,did someone help me to enter canada,how i know about asylum,when i decide to seek asylum,what happened with you at home country,did Police it was available and help? Do you live in one village? What is my status at my previous 3rd country(saudi)? How much money i have at my bank account now,how much money i have money i have after enter canada, do you have family at canada,how many years i stayed at my country and another countries,do you have problem with another government,what the documents and passport i have it once i enter usa and canada and is legal or from third party,how much i have money after i enter canada,do you have lawyer and is service paid or free,which countries they have my biometrics other than usa and canada,my current employment,did i applied refguee at any country,when i enter to canada and from where and how,why i applied to usa visa and when i get it,did i join military before,what my current address,my date of birth,my full name,where i am a planning to staying at canada,did any organization support me from outside.is my answers truthful and correct.any thing you want to add ,ok i finished my questions and per article number ×× you have second have second interview with Minister’s Delegate after 30 days and he will ask you more questions and he will decide if you are eligible then you can get brown paper and transfer to irb.

This is my IO interview summary, and i make her repeat each question many times because her voice is not clear, and i dont know if the MS team is the reason or her microphone.
Thank you for details! did you travel from USA direct to Canada? if yes via land border or air ?