+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Ontario NOI not sure what next and have concerning questions.

itsmervv

Jun 30, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I need some urgent help so its a request to provide detailed response.
I have a score of 315 only and many years of work exp in IT:) and had lost hopes to immigrate from India to Canada. I created express entry profile beginning of June 2017 and expresessed interest in Ontario, BC and Manitoba. Surprisingly, yesterday i saw an email in CIC account saying government of Ontario is interested in considering me for nomination under its provincial nomination program through express entry and that i must contact Ontario directly after receiving that letter, with no information of where to look for and who to contact. SO i started googling and got few links but i thought this is best community. I am puzzled with few things so person responding will need to be patient :)
1) I read a little that the requirement is to have a minimum CRS score of 400 then how is it that i received the NOI? Would it be that they would have not seen my scores.
2) I read that i have to pay 1500CAD (NON REFUNDABLE) to start application after which they will evaluate if i meet all criterias. I checked Human capital stream and i meet all criteris but not the minimum CRS score of 400. Isnt this a clear indication that i wont get through and the amount is surely going to be a waste.
3) FOr funds can i show various investments I have in India like Mutual funds, public profident funds and my and my spouse bank accounts?

Please help urgently as i dont want to loose opportunity. I heard i will have only 14 days to apply. Still checking the official site as to what all i need to apply and how to go about.

Reactions: Tareek008

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Pls refer to OINP application guide for submitting application under Oinp.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
They have published that they will issue NOI to people from communications & technology backgroud.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario at present is issuing NOI to ICT persons with below 400 CRS.Please read the applcation guide and apply

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I have a score of 315 only and many years of work exp in IT:) and had lost hopes to immigrate from India to Canada. I created express entry profile beginning of June 2017 and expresessed interest in Ontario, BC and Manitoba. Surprisingly, yesterday i saw an email in CIC account saying government of Ontario is interested in considering me for nomination under its provincial nomination program through express entry and that i must contact Ontario directly after receiving that letter, with no information of where to look for and who to contact. SO i started googling and got few links but i thought this is best community. I am puzzled with few things so person responding will need to be patient :)
1) I read a little that the requirement is to have a minimum CRS score of 400 then how is it that i received the NOI? Would it be that they would have not seen my scores.
2) I read that i have to pay 1500CAD (NON REFUNDABLE) to start application after which they will evaluate if i meet all criterias. I checked Human capital stream and i meet all criteris but not the minimum CRS score of 400. Isnt this a clear indication that i wont get through and the amount is surely going to be a waste.
3) FOr funds can i show various investments I have in India like Mutual funds, public profident funds and my and my spouse bank accounts?

Please help urgently as i dont want to loose opportunity. I heard i will have only 14 days to apply. Still checking the official site as to what all i need to apply and how to go about.
hey,

What is your NOC ?

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

this week they had announced they'll issue NOI to candidates with even less than 400,in select professions and started with 'information technology & communications'...and so NOI I received is valid.

1. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

2. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

3.https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP

4.http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/

Reactions: Tareek008

itsmervv

Jun 30, 2017
Dear friends
I have 2 more questions.
The hcp program says the below but i don't have any job offer from employer in Canada nor any experience of working in Canada. Just that i meet all other criteria and received noi will i still get through if i meet all criteria. .

Also how do i demonstrate intent to reside in ontario..i have no connection there at all. .

Please help. .

Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream Criteria
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Ontario at present is issuing NOI to ICT persons with below 400 CRS.Please read the applcation guide and apply
I am in the process of preparing documents and the first document says, "
1. Notification of Interest from Ontario (mandatory)
A copy of your Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from Ontario that was sent to your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note: Please ensure that you capture the date that the NOI was sent to your account.
"

I don't see a download option to get this downloaded from EE profile. can i take the screenshot and then merge then into a single better clarity pdf?. Will this work?

canadian.dreamer

Feb 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A copy of your Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from Ontario that was sent to your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note: Please ensure that you capture the date that the NOI was sent to your account.
"

I don't see a download option to get this downloaded from EE profile. can i take the screenshot and then merge then into a single better clarity pdf?. Will this work?
Did you manage to get a PDF form of the NOI?

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I have same issue as well, I have the NOI issued by ONIP but there is no option to download it or print it as PDF. Unsure how it can be provided to ONIP if I were to proceed with the application since there is no easy way to get it from the My CIC account.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
"

Just print it to PDF from your browser. They don't send a PDF attachment.

Reactions: siju22