+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received an Email from IRCC asking me if I wanted to extend validity of COPR by redoing medicals - Have replied yes but no Reply back yet

12mkv

Feb 5, 2024
Hey,

I am in the last stages of being issued a COPR for my Express Entry FSW Application, and received an email from IRCC as my medical expires in July 2024 and they wanted to see if I wanted to redo them to extend the validity. They already have my passport with them as they asked for it recently.

They sent this email to me from "ircc.informationclient-clientinformation.ircc@cic.gc.ca".

I replied back saying yes I want to redo them and it's been around 2 weeks since i haven't heard back from them.

I am a bit nervous as I need to wait for their instructions to do a new medical to continue processing my application and since they have my passport I want it back asap.

A few questions :
  • Are there any other email's i can CC along with the one i have mentioned to send a follow up email asking them for next steps again?
  • Should I submit an inquiry via a webform?
  • Is there a way to call them?
  • What is the average response time it takes for IRCC to respond?
  • Can I just do a medical myself and send it via a webform and hope it syncs with my profile?

Thanks.