Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by msoman, Oct 22, 2010.
Reasons for Rejection
Hi All, Pls detail the reasons for PR visa rejection in this thread. thanx.
Hi, theres already the dos and donts thread for post 6/26 applicants.
Yeah, but wht abt those who hv filed b4 26/6?
1. Insufficient points i.e. less than 67(application may be refused)
2. A lack of job description on the company letterhead
3. Job descriptions do not match with the NOC responsibilities (at least 70%-80% duties must match)
4. If the job duties are exactly copied from the NOC responsibilities (Plagiarism)
5. Adaptability (should be blood relation and relevant docs must be submitted to prove the relation)
6. verification through the compnay (information on the documents related to work experience should be identical with the verification result). Any discrepancy will result a rejection.
7. Insufficient funds and/or sudden deposit
8. Negative substituted evaluation (if someone scores more than 67 points but IELTS result shows the basic level skill in some or all of the modules, there is a high likelihood of refusal). At least moderate level of english skill is required to achieve success. Otherwise, an immigration officer will think the applicant's english will impede communication due to basic level of english).
9. If any documents are proved to be fake e.g. Degree result, certificate, MSC exam result etc. For instance, college degree from a bogus college/university.
I hope this helps.
can you please give me the link of this thread? Thanks
Hi Canada_future: You will find all sorts of info for the post 26/06 applicants at the top of the forum "Important - need to send ALL docs to the CIO now..."
Thanx Mohan. That was quite an info.
Noc 3142 - Physio's - Come, join and share your experiences here..
Hope all of you are fine.
I have completed 10-Years Secondary + 2-Years Higher Education. Then after I have done 3-Years Diploma (not Degree) in Software Engineering.
As, on the Expression of Interest page, I am lying in one of the two options in Factor 4: Education:
One post-secondary program of three years or more
One post-secondary program of two years
While submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI), the following two options are given:
*What is your highest level of education?
Two year post-secondary certificate
Three or more year post-secondary degree
Comparing the above two matches, which option should I select in submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI). Please help in detail.
CanadaVisa.com | 1980 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 800 | Montreal QC, Canada | H3H 1E8
© Copyright 2017 CanadaVisa.com. All Rights Reserved