+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reapplying.. need help

sagarthegame

Aug 11, 2009
hey guys.. so i got rejected for the first time.. heres the details of my last application:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-plzz-t47735.0.html

I was rejected on the grounds that i had shown insufficient funds.

I have decided to re apply for the Jan intake with the following ... please give me some advice.

1. I am writing a SOP letter
2. Paying 10,000$CAD of my fee's in advance
3. Showing bank accounts which total balance is 30,000$ CAD (bear in mind my yearly fee's tuition and living expenses works out to 16,500 CAD a year)

I have decided to exclude my sponsor letter and include in my SOP that my parents will be responsible for my payment of fee's.

Another concern I have is that in one of our accounts our balance was very low, however my mother sold some of her assets(jewelery) and deposited the money in the account to make it a healthy balance recently... would that harm my case?

Please help me out guys!! as i really do not want to get rejected again :(

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sagarthegame said:
hey seniors.. please help.... really need advice! :(
CIC/CHC is going to question where the funds came from, so you better have excellent proof.

yasirriaz50

Star Member
Sep 3, 2010
@
as far as i think that funds is not the only reason but may be your previous qualification and your association with ur homeland.On this forum there are persons who just showed 10000 CD$ in their and same in parents account and got the visa

yasirriaz50

Star Member
Sep 3, 2010
@sagarthe

Its not SOP but its a kind of affidavit and affidavit is the only legal proof

However ur case seems healthy and have good hopes from ALLAH