+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE: PR Renewal

Davlam1

Mar 8, 2015
Dear All,

Recently I put in my PR card renewal application with ALL documentation required by CIC and the application was sent in sometimes in September 2014 as my PR card expires in Feb 2015. To my surprise I received a letter from CIC requestiing copies of my passport both new and old with all stamp on it. Why i was surprised was because all these have been submitted with the application. Can anyone advise if this is normal or could it be that there is incosistent info in my application which am not aware of. Your candid opinion will be appreciated.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Davlam1 said:
Dear All,

Recently I put in my PR card renewal application with ALL documentation required by CIC and the application was sent in sometimes in September 2014 as my PR card expires in Feb 2015. To my surprise I received a letter from CIC requestiing copies of my passport both new and old with all stamp on it. Why i was surprised was because all these have been submitted with the application. Can anyone advise if this is normal or could it be that there is incosistent info in my application which am not aware of. Your candid opinion will be appreciated.
Are they requesting coloured copies and you submitted black and white ones?

Could you post what it says on your ecas status?