+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-Application of TRV Visa after rejection - Please assist

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Good evening All,

I am in the process of re-applying online for my TRV (Paper Application denied Last week)

Please can you advise who the Letter of explanation (Response letter to my previous rejected TRV application) to be addressed to since it was sent from Kenya and also if my cover letter (Reason for travel/Itinerary breakdown) should be addressed to same details.

Many Thanks.
Hello, I was denied last year April I reapplied last month and I got the visa. I applied paper to dar es salaam,
These are some of doc I included in my second attempt
1. Land title, car logbook. I am in two charity org certificates of membership , rent agreement and receipts, business license and certificate, I mentioned that I take care of my parents and I included my father's ID and rent agreement that I pay there rent, I have 2jobs letter from my bosses that I work with them and I will come back after my leave, appointment letter of my work, company I'D, travel history to S.A., invitation letter of the invited, bank statement.. prof of relationship with the inviter and my bank statement of 6months good luck

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Day 73 - Finally got an update

QTE
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
UNQTE

Gave a detailed LOE showing a day to day itinerary breakdown , even purchased Tourist reservation(Toronto City Pass) worth $72.73 , Hotel reservation and flight reservation all in good order. The honest truth is i legit wanted to go for vacation purposes only so i'm super irked.

First Application was rejected in May 2019 due to Family ties (Reapplied with documents showing Ties),Second Application rejected due to Purpose of visit , At this point, I'm officially done with Canada, will focus on my US visa renewal only going forward

Many Thanks for all your help
Don't loose hope I got my visa multiple entry yesterday on the second attempt , people get visas on the 3rd attempt just give it like 1year and reapply it would be good if you have someone in canada to invite you rather than just going for tourism. Good luck

Bibiscious

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Nigeria
Don't loose hope I got my visa multiple entry yesterday on the second attempt , people get visas on the 3rd attempt just give it like 1year and reapply it would be good if you have someone in canada to invite you rather than just going for tourism. Good luck
@Vendi Thanks will do

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Hi Bibiscious,

It is indeed a good decision to stop this journey here, glad you have identified that it is just not gonna happen, its would havw invariably disappointed you if tou could have decided to give it a further tries, telling this from my personal experience, despite applying a visitor visa as a genuine applicant, a group of some biased visa officers in Abu Dhabi embassy have refused my application 6 times, 5 attempted were in 2018, 1 was in 2019.

You know as they said that it the right of the VO solely to approve or refuse an application, which is 100% true because this is how they are doing it, approving for people who are from developed countries and refusing to all from developing countries. There are no set rules for this so-called trv eligibility, which they are highlighting in all the refusal that we did not meet the eligibility, one does not need to be a celebrity or a business tycoon in their country to be deemed eligible for this trv nightmare, however, these crazy VOs are actually making their decision based on such facts that how establish an applicant is in their country or residence, which means you must atleat have a small business that generates a reasonable revunue a year to convince them that you actually have ties back home. I know many of you would think that a job tie could also help, but i disagree, it atleast didnt work in my case.
I have shown everything that one could possibly think of to these devils, but they blindly refused my app all 6 times for all generic reasons.
I have shown them; family ties ( a strong one ) job ties ( a competitive job ) good travel history ( visited many countries UK, Europe Africa and middleast ) given proofs of previous travels. You know what, some consultants suggests that it is not about submitting a bunch of many documents and seek approval, you must prepare dominant documentation to establish convincing facts to the VO on your tire something that should motivate your departure from Canada( again what the hell these VO think they are ) But I have tried even this technique, at one stage I thought like having applied myself all the time wouldnt be a good idea as I may not be thinking of some hidden elements that some other processional might easily identify, tried using one of the popular IRCC licensed consultants to apply my case with strong SOP, tried twice through them, never change the mind of the god damn VO.

Now let me endorse the fact why I have failed all these times to obtain the visa. I am an expat working in the middleast, although I have a good profile, but clever VO knows that all expats in middleast are subject to temporary residence, as there is no trend in any Arabic country to give PR or nationality to foreigners, so the VO puts a check on a very key point in their asessment; i-e, no ties in country of residence, after they have establsihed this point in your profile then nothing can stop them refusing the application. Secondly, they have gaps in their immigration system in Canada, there are many more methods to stop people illegally entering than refusing hundreds and thousands of legitimate applications. The facts is that many people has reached Canada and after landing in Canada they apply for asylum, it is of of the vital reason to why I am not gonna get this visa even if I try another 100 times. Canada is really being unfair to the world, just to shield its bad face to the world they have not publicly announced the discontinuation of trv to an ordinary person, in reality they are implemented the deny all rules to thir visitor visa.

This is simply unfair Canada, it is actually not their fault but our that we have wasted our time applying a visa to this biased and racist country.

I had no plans on misusing the visa, had it been approved, but now after getting insulted so many times, I feel overwhelmed by this topic and do not like to go to this biased country.
Did you apply for GCMS notes?

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi Bibiscious,

It is indeed a good decision to stop this journey here, glad you have identified that it is just not gonna happen, its would havw invariably disappointed you if tou could have decided to give it a further tries, telling this from my personal experience, despite applying a visitor visa as a genuine applicant, a group of some biased visa officers in Abu Dhabi embassy have refused my application 6 times, 5 attempted were in 2018, 1 was in 2019.

You know as they said that it the right of the VO solely to approve or refuse an application, which is 100% true because this is how they are doing it, approving for people who are from developed countries and refusing to all from developing countries. There are no set rules for this so-called trv eligibility, which they are highlighting in all the refusal that we did not meet the eligibility, one does not need to be a celebrity or a business tycoon in their country to be deemed eligible for this trv nightmare, however, these crazy VOs are actually making their decision based on such facts that how establish an applicant is in their country or residence, which means you must atleat have a small business that generates a reasonable revunue a year to convince them that you actually have ties back home. I know many of you would think that a job tie could also help, but i disagree, it atleast didnt work in my case.
I have shown everything that one could possibly think of to these devils, but they blindly refused my app all 6 times for all generic reasons.
I have shown them; family ties ( a strong one ) job ties ( a competitive job ) good travel history ( visited many countries UK, Europe Africa and middleast ) given proofs of previous travels. You know what, some consultants suggests that it is not about submitting a bunch of many documents and seek approval, you must prepare dominant documentation to establish convincing facts to the VO on your tire something that should motivate your departure from Canada( again what the hell these VO think they are ) But I have tried even this technique, at one stage I thought like having applied myself all the time wouldnt be a good idea as I may not be thinking of some hidden elements that some other processional might easily identify, tried using one of the popular IRCC licensed consultants to apply my case with strong SOP, tried twice through them, never change the mind of the god damn VO.

Now let me endorse the fact why I have failed all these times to obtain the visa. I am an expat working in the middleast, although I have a good profile, but clever VO knows that all expats in middleast are subject to temporary residence, as there is no trend in any Arabic country to give PR or nationality to foreigners, so the VO puts a check on a very key point in their asessment; i-e, no ties in country of residence, after they have establsihed this point in your profile then nothing can stop them refusing the application. Secondly, they have gaps in their immigration system in Canada, there are many more methods to stop people illegally entering than refusing hundreds and thousands of legitimate applications. The facts is that many people has reached Canada and after landing in Canada they apply for asylum, it is of of the vital reason to why I am not gonna get this visa even if I try another 100 times. Canada is really being unfair to the world, just to shield its bad face to the world they have not publicly announced the discontinuation of trv to an ordinary person, in reality they are implemented the deny all rules to thir visitor visa.

This is simply unfair Canada, it is actually not their fault but our that we have wasted our time applying a visa to this biased and racist country.

I had no plans on misusing the visa, had it been approved, but now after getting insulted so many times, I feel overwhelmed by this topic and do not like to go to this biased country.
Agreed with most of your observation but my question is why you apply 4 time in same year ? This is also red flag for them, why not visit some other good visa requires country (because so many country have better tourist attraction compare to Canada)

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi Bibiscious,

@saif86 so sorry to hear about your big time refusals, I also raised the same point earlier in a different thread where I have been questioned to demonstrate the statistics and evidences. I 100% agree with you, they will refuse you over a small punctuation mistake. There are very strict and no go policy for many countries.

zainzindani

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi Bibiscious,

Have you applied 6 time paper based or online?

Shemi Malhi

May 22, 2019
Hi everyone. I am in a weird situation. I apply for my mother’s TRV from my home country in July and It got rejected with the Note of financial reason and family ties. My agent only put my bro sister and father ad family. Now I applied for her TRV online and also give info about my family and my mother’s brothers and sisters. For financial support I also attached my pay stubs and bank balance certificate and upload the same bank statement that is two months old. It has only few transactionsas it was very new account.
Would it be a problem that the statement is two months old?
Any response will be appreciated!!!!