Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Look who is back :) Welcome back miss :)
Thank you. Yes, I am happy to be back but I will be back real soon. I am just dropping by to check on you guys :)
This forum has become part of life in the past 6 months so old habits die hard. :D

Reactions: sundar17feb99

Bigwiggy

Jun 2, 2017
Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation ?
What date should I give here?
I have been working from Jan 2012 (full time 30hrs/week) but I graduated in May 2013, and hence became qualified for to practice in May 2013

What should I write there..

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
So my long long long post. :)

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want to thank some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel, @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

@Wacky1.nash, I will miss those subtle digs! :p :D :D :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

When people speak negatively here,
Tell them August 9th and May 31 remembers.
Tell them winter came for House Negativity! :)

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Pray for me and I shall do likewise. :)

Wish me luck while I go to the post ITA phase. :)

Cheers and loads of love,
Yours truly
Globetrotter!
Lovely post! Congratulations, am soooo happy for you. I hadn't realised what a long journey this has been for you. Props to you for staying strong. Everyone who gets their ITA's surely deserves it, but people like you are the ones that Canada needs the most.

Needless to say, I'm honoured by the shout out to me in your parting post, and I will miss my scapegoat too! ;)

Tobenfrost

Jul 12, 2017
Hello Members,

Great to see the support extended and the enthusiasm showed by everyone.

I have a query regarding my application post ITA.

1. Educational Documents

My Matric Certificate has date of birth different than the one mentioned in my ID card and passport. It is a difference of 5 days, month and year are the same. Final ECA is Masters equaivalent.

I have tried to get this rectified by the concerned Board but they are taking a lot of time and I doubt they will change it. Please advise what to do. The incorrect date of birth is not mentioned in any other educational document.

2.Personal Detail-Family Section

My surname is spelled differently (only one letter difference) than the surname used by my whole family. I use the same surname (i.e the different one) in all of my official documents including passport.
Sisters have been married so their surname has already changed to their repsective husbands'.
Please advise if I should enter my family members name as mentioned in their own official/identification documents or that used by mine?
Note: There is nothing mentioned in that particular section (for family members) as to which spelling to use i.e. either official passport.
Will this be a an objection ground?

3. Haven't accessed the checklist yet.
I understand this can be done after entering the details but, once checklist is accessed, can I go back and modify details in the previous sections again?

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello , I am trying to apply for Indian PCC in SFO. I am completing the Personal Particulars form and have a question here:
8a) Permanent address & Tel no. along with Police Station
8b) Present Residential address & Tel no. along with Police Station and residing since

Should we mention the police station name as well in this column , this column looks very small though. Can you share your experience?

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
)

Good luck!
Yes, 2 weeks is a good approximation to take. I got mine in 7 days (SFO), friend got in 2 weeks ( houston), NY is like 2 weeks.
Hello
Hello , I am trying to apply for Indian PCC in SFO. I am completing the Personal Particulars form and have a question here:
8b) Present Residential address & Tel no. along with Police Station and residing since

Should we mention the police station name as well in this column , this column looks very small though. Can you share your experience?

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
So when they ask me for personal addresses or personal activities, I mention that I was studying at university from 2010 to 2014. However, I only turned 18 in 2011 (as I was 17 when I entered university), does this mean I should skip the first year and only mention from 2011?

PreethiGn

Jun 3, 2017
India
Nomination.....
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 12 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 19 2018
Hello

Don't you have the option to apply via passport seva kendra?
I did mine recently it was easy and just took a day. I can help you with this process

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Don't you have the option to apply via passport seva kendra?
I did mine recently it was easy and just took a day. I can help you with this process
Hello Preethi, I am in Oregon state now , so the nearest embassy is SFO. So that is the only way for me to get an Indian PCC.
I am struggling with completing personal particulars form.

PreethiGn

Jun 3, 2017
India
Nomination.....
NA
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 12 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 19 2018
Hello Preethi, I am in Oregon state now , so the nearest embassy is SFO. So that is the only way for me to get an Indian PCC.
I am struggling with completing personal particulars form.
I understand.. Every police station has an ID such A1, B12 etc., it is sufficient if you mention that.