+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Has anyone considered that the next draw could be for skilled trades or CEC?:rolleyes: It seems to me like IRCC is providing the autonomy to provinces to evaluate it's applicants first so no rush for CIC to conduct a draw. Given that there are limited amount of ITAs remaining and we are just a little over half of the year, those existing applications have to also be evaluated too. If there isn't a draw next week OR if there is a draw next week and the CRS points rise OR decreases in small increments OR is not for Federal Skilled Workers, then rest assured, we are in for the same ride as in June. I'm still sticking to my conspiracy that the new way of evaluating Fed Skilled Workers is through PNPs. It is lucrative for the province and provides an added layer of verification for fraud.:cool:

Because if you really break it down, Canada is made up of provinces. If provinces have more ITAs than can handle, there will be a bottleneck as in 2014 - 2016. For eg. if Ontario giving out 6000 nominations but has more than 30000 persons approved for PR with their selection of choice as Ontario, don't know how that will work out. So provinces can control the "bandwidth" of folks needed at intervals. PNP is like throttle control to me. Now the only job of CIC would be to evaluate the persons with nominations and other folks who have a "certain" crs scores not covered by the province.

Last edited:

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
No draw yesterday :-(
CIC..... you are so unpredictable !!
I know right! Who is to say that these newbies/trolls on the forum aren't VOs making fun of us or reading our expectations?

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
Guys I wanted to show my provident fund (PF) as proof of fund , is it a valid proof . What details I need to gather in this case ? Secondly , I read that we can show our property valuation ,how it will be treated if the property is joint and the co-owner is not part of the application . I have checked that few PNP programs like SINP accept proof like PF . The gap in info is weather it will be valid in case of direct ITA . Thank in advance.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Guys I wanted to show my provident fund (PF) as proof of fund , is it a valid proof . What details I need to gather in this case ? Secondly , I read that we can show our property valuation ,how it will be treated if the property is joint and the co-owner is not part of the application . I have checked that few PNP programs like SINP accept proof like PF . The gap in info is weather it will be valid in case of direct ITA . Thank in advance.
Yes PF can be shown as POF. U need to collect a statement from the local PF office indicating the balances and attested by them. There is a detailed thread on it. Pls browse

I dont think property valuation is accepted as POF, u can only show property valuation and docs at the time of landing while declaring the money u r bringing in. Pls check otherwise

Reactions: Mithu3

JayPei

Jul 2, 2017
Our ECA is the same. I put Bachelor's first and one year program afterward as "postgraduate diploma" is not recognized as a masters' degree in Canada.
Sorry to bother you too much. Could you give some more details on this? As per your suggestion I updated my profile , but the system is taking "one year program" as my highest educational qualification and assigned me 84 points instead of 119 !. It seems the system is not recognizing my bachelors degree at all. Something is not correct but I am unable to figure it out. Please help.

Reactions: marcusvfm2

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
Yes PF can be shown as POF. U need to collect a statement from the local PF office indicating the balances and attested by them. There is a detailed thread on it. Pls browse

I dont think property valuation is accepted as POF, u can only show property valuation and docs at the time of landing while declaring the money u r bringing in. Pls check otherwise
Thanks for the info on the first question . I can see a thread mentioning that property can be shown as POF but my situation is that its a joint property . Also I wanted to be sure if there is any gap in my understanding . below is the link I referred earlier . It may add to your knowledge source as well . Thanks again . http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pof-property-valuation.69403/

CA_India

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017

I dont think property valuation is accepted as POF, u can only show property valuation and docs at the time of landing while declaring the money u r bringing in.

Hi,

Any reference on cic website on this that pf can be disclosed as a POF?

marcusvfm2

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Montréal, QC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07/12/2017
AOR Received.
09/03/2017
Med's Done....
08/01/2017
Sorry to bother you too much. Could you give some more details on this? As per your suggestion I updated my profile , but the system is taking "one year program" as my highest educational qualification and assigned me 84 points instead of 119 !. It seems the system is not recognizing my bachelors degree at all. Something is not correct but I am unable to figure it out. Please help.
Hey JayPei, can you send a screenshot of your study section? Mine has first my bachelor's and then my one year postgrad. It should give you the 119.

Reactions: lino82

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Not exactly sure where to post this query but this seems like the most active thread. So here goes,

Once you receive the ITA is it possible that your application can be processed in less that 3-4 months provided all your documents are in order? Or does it stretch to 6 months by default?

yadwinder998

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Guys i would need your advice here:

In Pool with CRS 441 at this point - getting married in December'17. If eAPR is done before Dec'17 which i am hopeful , can i still go back to my EE Profile , make changes in the marital status

If yes - what's going to happen to my application at that point ? Spouse doesn't have ECA , IELTS yet

yadwinder998

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Not exactly sure where to post this query but this seems like the most active thread. So here goes,

Once you receive the ITA is it possible that your application can be processed in less that 3-4 months provided all your documents are in order? Or does it stretch to 6 months by default?
It can be processed in less that 3-4 months provided all your documents are in order
someone i know got it in around 4 months