+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

pplupo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I've just checked the historical data and since January 2016, all the times the second round happened before the 19th there was a third round in the same month. We should expect one in less than a week.
I'm in the pool with 446 points.

X

xibalban

I've just checked the historical data and since January 2016, all the times the second round happened before the 19th there was a third round in the same month. We should expect one in less than a week.
I'm in the pool with 446 points.
I've been checking the old threads (2016) about OINP, and there were persistent comments by numerous members to accept the NOI since the scores would never drop below 450. Gave me so much hope, since the scores have dropped to 415, which they defined as impossible back then!!
Your CRS of 446 feels enormous, gigantic and mammoth, at the moment.

X

xibalban

UPDATE

Guys (which implies girls too), after visiting numerous threads (old and fresh), I have decided not to withdraw my EE Profile, despite the changes I made to my work history after I received my NOI from Ontario. It seems, updating your profile doesn't make any difference to the NOI as long as your scores are above 400 and you haven't filed the application. The problem would arise, if after a profile update, your score falls below 400 or if you make changes to the profile after accepting the NOI and submitting your application to Ontario.

You guys were right, it's way too risky as I might not receive another NOI after creating a new profile.

Cheers!!

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
UPDATE

Guys (which implies girls too), after visiting numerous threads (old and fresh), I have decided no to withdraw my EE Profile, despite the changes I made to my work history after I received my NOI from Ontario. It seems, updating your profile doesn't make any difference to the NOI as long as your scores are above 400 and you haven't filed the application. The problem would arise, if after a profile update, your score falls below 400 or if you make changes to the profile after submitting your application to Ontario.

Cheers!!
So, does that mean you would be accepting the NOI or waiting for couple of draws? I would definitely suggest you to wait. You are so so close to the cut-off :)

X

xibalban

So, does that mean you would be accepting the NOI or waiting for couple of draws? I would definitely suggest you to wait. You are so so close to the cut-off :)
Certainly wait, but meanwhile, gather all the required documents to file for the Ontario PNP. Their list is long and rigorous.
But, recreating my profile, not taking that chance!!

M DEV

May 2, 2017
You are right... it will next Wednesday.... but I wish it was this week
At least now it should be next week...otherwise people sitting under 415 will definitely loose hopes :(
I don't want to be a looser ....:confused::confused:
I m praying really hard to get through this now:oops: