+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAMQ health card query

Vikee2022

Jan 18, 2022
I am a PR and moved from Ontario to Quebec. I registered for RAMQ health insurance online and submitted my PR card while registering. I got a letter from RAMQ saying my health insurance will start after 3 months. But it dint mention any further details like whats the next step, do I need submit any documents physically or if I need to have an appointment. it has been almost 3 months now, but I have not received the health card till now. Anyone who has gone through this process pls let me know if I missed anything and when can I expect card to be delivered to me.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I am a PR and moved from Ontario to Quebec. I registered for RAMQ health insurance online and submitted my PR card while registering. I got a letter from RAMQ saying my health insurance will start after 3 months. But it dint mention any further details like whats the next step, do I need submit any documents physically or if I need to have an appointment. it has been almost 3 months now, but I have not received the health card till now. Anyone who has gone through this process pls let me know if I missed anything and when can I expect card to be delivered to me.
You will receive RAMQ card at the dates that they have mentioned in approval letter.