+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions regarding recruiting for international graduates

anas123

Feb 4, 2008
hi all...

does anybody knows how companies and employers in Canada recruit international students who are fresh graduates or who have maximum 2 years of work exp?

what is the selection process there and where specifically there is a demand for international people in Canada?

after getting work in Canada, how many years will it take to immigrate?

thanks

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
I don't know of any programs to recruit graduates internationally. To get a job in Canada, they usually expect you to be a permanent resident already or, if you're from another country, to have a good deal of experience plus education.

Canada4life

Feb 25, 2008
What is you area of study? if it is accounting you have a chance of getting a job before you land in Canada through recruitment agents from the Internet. Demand is high for experienced accountants to work for the big accounting firms in Canada.

If you haev work in Canada it can take your 18 to 24 months for your application as a immigrant skilled worker to be approved through the Buffalo Visa office.

anas123

Feb 4, 2008
hi

my area of study is accounting and finance. i have a BSC hons from a top uk business school and 2 years work exp...

i am looking for a job offer so that i will complete my points for skilled worker.

i am just confused about how should i apply to canada apart from monster.

thanks