+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about renew entry-visa

yuch123

Mar 22, 2014
Im a international student.Last two yesrs I studied at high school in north vancouver from Sep ,2011 to June ,2013. I just graduated last year then continue my study at a college in Vancouver. Actually I really want to go to BCIT(British Columbia Institute of Technology) after I graduated because of their good public praise and high graduate employment rate.The reason make me come to that college is the program I applied for bcit do not have seat for me both of fall term 2013 and spring term 2014. They put me in waitlist in fall term 2014. I decide to wait and this week I got their offer said they accept me, and the class will start at Sep 02, 2014.

My problem is my mutil-entry visa is expiry on Sep 30,2013.

First one is my gpa is really low. I did not do well at college, my physics is B, calculus is D,chemistry is F. I did not make any friends at my new school,all that time I feel so anxiety and sad, so this term I only take one class to adjust myself.

Second one is I notice that I only take one class I am a part time student,which is a not good record.

My question is What should I do then I can renew my visa?Can I renew my visa with my new offer?But immigration agency also need my transcript from last two terms which shows my low grades, it make me feel my requirement is gonna be rejected. Or should I take more classes during the summer time to develop my gpa and be a full-time student then I can renew my visa?