+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions about previous FSW applications

lonelyrabbit

Jan 7, 2009
I applied FSW b4 and withdrew the applications due to family issues.
When I filled out the form for AINP, shall I put yes or no for the question about whether I have filed an FSW application? My understanding is the question is checking whether there is an ACTIVE case at CIC right now. Is it right? Thanks.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Well I think NO because your FSW was never processed. How long did it take for you to withdraw that application? i mean how long did it take for you to recieve the application after they got your eithdrawal letter?

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
lonelyrabbit said:
I applied FSW b4 and withdrew the applications due to family issues.
When I filled out the form for AINP, shall I put yes or no for the question about whether I have filed an FSW application? My understanding is the question is checking whether there is an ACTIVE case at CIC right now. Is it right? Thanks.
did they refund your CIC fee

lonelyrabbit

Jan 7, 2009
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately for my case, I withdrew it after they approved my application. So i didn't get my application fee back. I wonder how I should put this info in the form and whether this will cause any trouble to my AINP application. Thanks.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
I do not think you CIC withdrawal has anything to do with your AINP.Just apply for your PNP and when you get it, you can then add a letter on your CIC application stating that you applied and withrew your application because of ------------