+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about my PR application vs EE profile

Eddie90

Nov 16, 2022
Hi,

I received ITA on December 9, 2023 under the STEM draw. While preparing my PR application I noticed I may need to update some information that will look different than my Express Entry profile. I moved to Canada from Mexico on October 1, 2022, which allowed me to apply to EE and get ITA for Canadian Experience Class.

1. NOC Codes for my roles. I realized I entered 21222 for all my previous work experience, as that is the NOC Code in my Job offer letter from my current employer. However, after reviewing duties/responsibilities from NOC Codes 21222 I see that my previous job positions match more on NOC 20012, which is still part of the STEM. Should I update these codes in my PR Application?

2. For proof of my previous work experience, I am requested to upload reference letters and paystubs, if I have them. Since I have a few paystubs from previous work experience, How many pay stubs do I need to include as proof? Do I need to translate them from Spanish to English?

3. On proof of funds, I read that Canadian Experience Class does not need to submit proof of funds as it is not required but rather upload a letter stating it is CEC. In my Express Entry profile, I entered an amount of money. Should I remove that amount from my PR application and just attach a letter stating I am CEC?

Thanks for your time, attention, and any clarifications you can provide.