+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding receiving the PR card for the first time

hurmozd

Jan 14, 2015
Hi.
My family and I will be traveling to Canada as we have recently received our Visa. I'm a medical student in Hungary and its still academic period going on and if I have to stay in canada till I receive the PR I will miss my second semester here.
So my question is, will it be alright if I go to Canada send the applications necessary and go back to hungary, and my family receive my card in my stead?!
Is it possible for someone else get you PR on your behalf?!

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
hurmozd said:
Hi.
My family and I will be traveling to Canada as we have recently received our Visa. I'm a medical student in Hungary and its still academic period going on and if I have to stay in canada till I receive the PR I will miss my second semester here.
So my question is, will it be alright if I go to Canada send the applications necessary and go back to hungary, and my family receive my card in my stead?!
Is it possible for someone else get you PR on your behalf?!
you can land in Canada with your family and then return to Hungary for your next semester at school. You will list the residence that your family is staying at for your PR card. When they receive it, they can mail it to you so that you have it and won't have any issues when you return to Canada.