+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Switching from IELTS Academic to IELTS General for PNP Application: Can I Update My Language Test?

Amir199

Sep 15, 2023
When I submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI), I gave my the IELTS Academic score. However, upon receiving the Invitation to Apply (ITA), I discovered that the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) does not recognize the IELTS Academic. Now, with three months remaining to submit my application, I'm wondering if I can provide them with a new IELTS General test, achieving the same or higher score as I initially indicated in my EOI.Could someone please assist me?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
When I submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI), I gave my the IELTS Academic score. However, upon receiving the Invitation to Apply (ITA), I discovered that the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) does not recognize the IELTS Academic. Now, with three months remaining to submit my application, I'm wondering if I can provide them with a new IELTS General test, achieving the same or higher score as I initially indicated in my EOI.Could someone please assist me?
Yes you can do that..