+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about some parts of online application

crayonmath

Jul 24, 2017
Hi, I had a few general enquires about applying for citizenship using the online form. I really hope someone experienced with the online application for citizenship can answer these:

1. I noticed a discrepancy between the paper and online application. The online application asks for a scan of the passport’s bio page, but the long instruction guide for the paper application asks to scan every single page of the passport. Do I scan every page for my online application, or ignore the instruction guide for the paper application and just scan the bio page of my passports?

2. When the form asks for any travel documents and passports, does that include submitting my PR card and visas for other countries over the last 5 years, or only my valid passports over that time?

3. For the question that asks if I have ever held immigration or citizenship status in another country, one of the options is “Visitor” in the drop down. Does that mean I have to put down every country I have ever visited in my life with the exact dates including from longer than 5 years ago? Or is it only asking for my birth citizenship country (which I have already put down) and nothing else?

Sriram_Zoro

Nov 15, 2018
Hi, I had a few general enquires about applying for citizenship using the online form. I really hope someone experienced with the online application for citizenship can answer these:

1. I noticed a discrepancy between the paper and online application. The online application asks for a scan of the passport’s bio page, but the long instruction guide for the paper application asks to scan every single page of the passport. Do I scan every page for my online application, or ignore the instruction guide for the paper application and just scan the bio page of my passports?

2. When the form asks for any travel documents and passports, does that include submitting my PR card and visas for other countries over the last 5 years, or only my valid passports over that time?

3. For the question that asks if I have ever held immigration or citizenship status in another country, one of the options is “Visitor” in the drop down. Does that mean I have to put down every country I have ever visited in my life with the exact dates including from longer than 5 years ago? Or is it only asking for my birth citizenship country (which I have already put down) and nothing else?
Hello, btw did you send all pages or only bio? curious as I just submitted with only bio page