hannah22

Apr 4, 2019
Hi all,

I have the experience as below.

Exp1 - 2.4 years with x company in India
Exp2 - 3 months with y company in UAE
Exp3- 9 months with y company in UAE
Exp4 - 8 months with z company in UAE

Query: Whether I am eligible to apply for 3+ years exp. Currently applying for Express entry-Skilled worker.

My friend is insisting that exp2,3,4 is not valid as it is below 1 year.

Please note: Exp 2 and 3 were under the same company, the same position and got experience 2,3 in a single experience letter. There was a 3 months gap between Exp2 and Exp3.

Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.

hannah22

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

Actually, my friend works in an immigration agency in India. That's why got confused.

Best regards,
Hannah.

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

Actually, my friend works in an immigration agency in India. That's why got confused.

Best regards,
Hannah.
Then I would definitely reiterate this:

You should stop listening to your friend.
In my experience immigration agency employees are hardwired to make the whole process sound a gazzilion times more complicated than it is. For most people without complications in their lives they won't need an agent. But if this becomes common knowledge their whole market would vanish.

Reactions: hamgha

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Thanks for the reply.

Best regards,
Hannah.
When would people ever learn that these immigration consultants are the biggest rip offs in the history of mankind :eek:

Reactions: Mr_Chang

hunt4dj

Mar 31, 2019
i have work experience in noc 4163 post mba for 2 companies (1 year and 2 years 10 months) for which i have reference letters ready. I also have 2 years of work ex as a software engineer in infosys prior to mba for which reference letters might be difficult to come by. Shall i include it in express entry or not??? Quick answers please guys

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
i have work experience in noc 4163 post mba for 2 companies (1 year and 2 years 10 months) for which i have reference letters ready. I also have 2 years of work ex as a software engineer in infosys prior to mba for which reference letters might be difficult to come by. Shall i include it in express entry or not??? Quick answers please guys
add what you want to claim points for. if you need the points add them. after three years of work experience points don't increase

Reactions: hunt4dj

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
Dear Dreamers,

Im in the process of filling EE, IELTS scheduled next month and ECA awaited.
Please assist on
1. reference letters how to get notarized if the employer does not provide the letter in required format
2. Is mandatory to provide experience in one NOC only?
3. Is it true that in PNP programs we get more points for more experience. My in demand occupation NOC0122 and NOC6235 is in Monitoba province. In my EE profile should i show EOI to that province or separately apply?

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards