+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec RSWP

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hi good day .Im working here in Quebec for more than a year i requested and receive my Validated Job offer from my work, Can i apply to RSWP even im here in Quebec to obtain CSQ and to apply for permanent residency? also what kind of diplomas should i send to them if i apply? i actually have my WES assessment, is that necessary to be send, and for my wife does she also need to have the assessment? thank you

Reactions: AJ_CSQ

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Hi good day .Im working here in Quebec for more than a year i requested and receive my Validated Job offer from my work, Can i apply to RSWP even im here in Quebec to obtain CSQ and to apply for permanent residency? also what kind of diplomas should i send to them if i apply? i actually have my WES assessment, is that necessary to be send, and for my wife does she also need to have the assessment? thank you
Hi,
Yes. You can [should] apply it. I would suggest that you check your score as well. If your score is more than 580 there is a good chance that you may drawn.
More good news! Neither you nor your wife need WES! Just Google "arrima draw" and read the Quebec ministry website carefully. That's it! In this program as long as you obtain a good score, you are not mandated to present French test result!

Reactions: feedingspree

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Thank you ive submitted an application i hope it will be draw, how about for the work experience all of my COE only shows the tittle of my work but dont have the duties and responsobilities, will it be ok like that?

jats07

Jan 23, 2023
Thank you ive submitted an application i hope it will be draw, how about for the work experience all of my COE only shows the tittle of my work but dont have the duties and responsobilities, will it be ok like that?
Can you please share your vjo timeline?