+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec immigration-RSWP with VJO

betterbetter

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Hi, anyone can help clarify my questions below:
1. For vjo application stage, what's the minimum requirement for the employer?Such as the date of establishment, turnover etc for the enterprise...
2. How to check the Processing status of vjo application?As I know government handle it offline, so how to track it.
3. If I got the approval of vjo and CSQ, does it means we can 100% chance to get the approval PR after 12-14 months automatically? If yes, is this a legal rule from government?

Appreciate anyone can help me to understand the key information for this program.Thanks!

Thanks!

Reactions: Ahmed ALI@

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Hi, anyone can help clarify my questions below:
1. For vjo application stage, what's the minimum requirement for the employer?Such as the date of establishment, turnover etc for the enterprise...
2. How to check the Processing status of vjo application?As I know government handle it offline, so how to track it.
3. If I got the approval of vjo and CSQ, does it means we can 100% chance to get the approval PR after 12-14 months automatically? If yes, is this a legal rule from government?

Appreciate anyone can help me to understand the key information for this program.Thanks!

Thanks!
Hi,
For your first question, you can simply consult with the JOV form (only in French). You will find a checklist at the end of the form as well. Some companies do not prefer to share their financial information with anyone. On the other hand, MIFI usually does not take easy with those applications which miss the financial document. So, be careful about this!
2- There is no simple way to check your application! You have to ask a person (preferably French speaker) from HR department to call MIFI and asks for updates! No other ways around!
3- Your third question is a little bit vague! What do you mean by saying "automatically"? You still need to apply for the federal stage after receiving your CSQ! Most of the cases will be approved in the federal stage as long as there is no criminal record and background check is OK.

betterbetter

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Hi,
For your first question, you can simply consult with the JOV form (only in French). You will find a checklist at the end of the form as well. Some companies do not prefer to share their financial information with anyone. On the other hand, MIFI usually does not take easy with those applications which miss the financial document. So, be careful about this!
2- There is no simple way to check your application! You have to ask a person (preferably French speaker) from HR department to call MIFI and asks for updates! No other ways around!
3- Your third question is a little bit vague! What do you mean by saying "automatically"? You still need to apply for the federal stage after receiving your CSQ! Most of the cases will be approved in the federal stage as long as there is no criminal record and background check is OK.

1. Do you means the form A-0700-EF? If yes, I didn't find the detail requirement for the enterprise, just some document need attached like financial report.

2.It sound can not track online, but call them directly. Got it!

3.Sorry, I mean if I got the CSQ approval on hands, my PR application will 100% approved if no criminal record and background check is good.At this stage, it no need special requirements anymore. It more like province nomination, you will definitely have a high score(+600) to be approved

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
1- Yes, that is the form. As long as nothing has been said in the form, I think it is OK.
3- No special requirement is needed for the federal stage as long as you have your CSQ (just one thing, if your job is in noc C or D, I think (not sure) you need to take an English test; otherwise nothing more is needed).

betterbetter

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
1. Do you means the form A-0700-EF? If yes, I didn't find the detail requirement for the enterprise, just some document need attached like financial report.

2.It sound can not track online, but call them directly. Got it!

3.Sorry, I mean if I got the CSQ approval on hands, my PR application will 100% approved if no criminal record and background check is good.At this stage, it no need special requirements anymore. It more like province nomination, you will definitely have a high score(+600) to be approved
1- Yes, that is the form. As long as nothing has been said in the form, I think it is OK.
3- No special requirement is needed for the federal stage as long as you have your CSQ (just one thing, if your job is in noc C or D, I think (not sure) you need to take an English test; otherwise nothing more is needed).

Thanks, fortunately my job in TEER 2, and my IELTS total score is 6 . Although I have no French score , I am interested to learn more language when I arrive Montreal.